Equinox Up Date

strick

3 hours ago, flakmagnet said:

That strange signal or series of signals taught me a valuable lesson; dig all tones you don't recognize.

Coin spills often sound like a mixture of coins highs...mixed with mid tones over lapping etc.... Dig and you shall receive! or pass it up and let the next guy find it!

strick

• Like 1

I was at a park scrape a few years ago, got a really wonky signal (obviously not on an Equinox, it was a Racer2).  I could hear a high tone and a lot of odd mid tones.  I decided since it was a scrape, I better dig it, and low and behold out came a large twisted up piece of copper tubing or wire (thick), pulled it out, swept the hole again, now I had a banging high tone, pure beautiful you know it's going to be good kind of signal and I dug a barber quarter that was just below the oddly shaped large piece of copper - lol   It wasn't that deep, and this park had been detected a million times over the years, so I suspect many others had heard the funky signal, tried to size it and decided it was junk due to it's large and odd size ?  

You just don't know until you dig it !!

• Like 4

Now that I think of it, many of my best finds with the Equinox have been from signals that were "different-sounding." 

• Like 2