My 2018 Prospecting - The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly

Chris. There is a fail proof remedy for almost anything that might ail you. It's a microscopic nematode found only in Plumas County and it must be inhaled directly from freshly excavated gold bearing earth. VA nurse Paul can vouch for this.

• Haha 1
  • Oh my! 1

21 minutes ago, klunker said:

Chris. There is a fail proof remedy for almost anything that might ail you. It's a microscopic nematode found only in Plumas County and it must be inhaled directly from freshly excavated gold bearing earth. VA nurse Paul can vouch for this.

I hesitate to click the translate button; will wait for Paul's interpretation.. :blink:

Swamp

25 minutes ago, klunker said:

Yes Klunker is correct---- it is a beast that inhabits the gold soil that will clean out you lungs, intestines, brain, ..... just about anything. It is correctly called a nematode, not to be confused with the  CaneToad of Australia.

Nematodes are the most numerous multicellular animals on earth. A handful of soil will contain thousands of the microscopic worms... cite: wiki something

• Thanks 1

Chris, thanks for your contributions to helping us prospectors figure out how to hone our skills, wish you and yours the best and healthy new year and years to come.

I sure hope you and your wife have a better year health wise Chris. It’s fantastic the success you’ve had with the claims you discovered and leased. 

It really does do a person good to get out and prospect the land. All the best to you Chris.

Mike

8 hours ago, vanursepaul said:

Seems like i have seen that spot..... looks like so many others in NV eh

Were you claim jumping Paul?, that photo looks very familiar to one you showed me ??

• Haha 1