Sign in to follow this  
Steve Herschbach

Adding To Downloads Section Of Website

As part of my Metal Detector Database project I want to be able to link to catalogs and user guides / owner's manuals. I get a little frustrated however about how external website links keep moving around or disappear. So I decided the catalogs and user guide area of the Downloads Page will have to get copies of everything I am linking to so I know things will stay put going forward. This is part of the archiving process for older equipment where manuals and catalogs may not even exist in scanned form yet. I will start with current equipment. Once I get all the readily available stuff done I may start soliciting for old catalogs and owners manuals people have sitting around so I can scan them and add to the collection.

whites-v3i-user-guide-cover.jpg.69cfdad6

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Goldseeker5000
      Hey Steve, how do I update my user name. I went to my profile and edit but nothing came up in regards to user name editing.
    • By Steve Herschbach
      All the current Teknetics metal detector models have now been added to the Metal Detector Database with User Reviews. If you have owned any of these Teknetics models please help others by leaving a review. Discontinued Teknetics models will be added in the future.
      For an explanation of the Metal Detector Database with User Reviews visit this link

Teknetics T2 Classic metal detector
    • By Steve Herschbach
      All the current Fisher metal detector models have now been added to the Metal Detector Database with User Reviews. If you have owned any of these Fisher models please help others by leaving a review. Discontinued Fisher models will be added in the future.
      I have most new Bounty Hunter models done but still have a few to go, and have made a bare start on the Teknetics models, but placeholders exist for them and reviews can be left.
      For an explanation of the Metal Detector Database with User Reviews visit this link
      Click for larger version.....

2016 Fisher metal detector models (latest available catalog)
    • By Steve Herschbach
      All the current White's metal detector models have now been added to the Metal Detector Database with User Reviews. If you have owned any of these White's models please help others by leaving a review. Discontinued White's models will be added in the future.

• By Steve Herschbach
      All the current Nokta/Makro metal detector models have now been added to the Metal Detector Database with User Reviews starting on page 3. If you have owned any of these Nokta/Makro models please help others by leaving a review. Discontinued Nokta/Makro models will be added in the future.

Nokta/Makro Multi Kruzer LCD display
    • By Steve Herschbach
      All the current Minelab metal detector models have now been added to the Metal Detector Database with User Reviews starting on page 2. If you have owned any of these Minelab models please help others by leaving a review. Discontinued Minelab models will be added in the future.