So ive been about 2 months trying to find a coin elite pouch, i actually got in touch with the guy from digginitees who sales them and asked about them and he just said yea i sell em soon as i get them tryin to get more, again that was quite a while ago, does anyone know where a person can get one? 

Fskafish,

Check Google with “Metal Detecting elite pouches” as your search criteria.

Also: Amazon.com with “coin elite metal detecting pouches”.

https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=229445, will also give you some personal recommendations.

Either of these sources should give you some effective results.  

Good luck out there.  Dave

Thanks dave for the info, none on amazon or ebay, omega mill doesnt even list it, but i was told they still make them, crazy!

7 hours ago, dgatleyDP said:

Check Google with “Metal Detecting elite pouches” as your search criteria.

https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=229445, will also give you some personal recommendations.

Either of these sources should give you some effective results.  

Good luck out there.  Dave

I can vouch for that pouch :smile:

strick

There is a guy on treasurenet called freeloader that will custom make you a pouch.  They are by far the best and very highy quality.  I think he might have been or made bags for military purposes, again super high quality canvas pouche, custom to how you want, at a great price you can't beat.  He is in the marketplace section.

Thanks for that info, i looked freeloader up and you are right his pouches seem like a quality product and the testimonials are all positive, and he will customize them exactly how you want it...thanks for that info afreakofnature...

• Like 1