Ten Months Of Fun!!

Tometusns

You are the MAN Tom!!!  Great finds and great display.  Thank you so much for sharing your results... as well as your techniques and settings throughout the year.  This post definitely gives me something to shoot for (and never hope to attain ;)).  Glad you are loving the Equinox!!  Tim.

• Thanks 1

Most likely the reason it's not been a highly successful year, is because I'm having to hunt behind the Fisher F75 and the CTX.........:wink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tiftaaft said:

You are the MAN Tom!!!  Great finds and great display.  Thank you so much for sharing your results... as well as your techniques and settings throughout the year.  This post definitely gives me something to shoot for (and never hope to attain ;)).  Glad you are loving the Equinox!!  Tim.

Thanks Tim, one of these days you'll get to retire and be able to do more hunting. Then the finds will add up pretty quick! Tom

9 hours ago, calabash digger said:

Nice digs!

I got all these buttons last year except one and about a fourth of the lead. I don't relic hunt to much but sure like finding it when I do. 

15469022355719019970657943844903.jpg

• Like 4

Well done.Detector is as good as a person who uses it.

I agree - its great detector and I love it.little slack to learn most of it but happy how it performs.

Thanks for sharing.

GoldEN

• Thanks 1

I think it is time to move to MO.  GaryC/Oregon Coast

• Like 1