• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By calabash digger
      Running the machine in a high iron relic environment..

• By relicmeister
      Want to know if it will fit inside my camo duffle backpack and don’t want to have to fit the coil on  at the site of use. Could somebody measure this?
      thanks
    • By Ridge Runner
      Gary Blackwell done another great video on the ORX In wet beach sand . The video is posted on the Skill School with all the others.
       Chuck 

• By Ridge Runner
      I’m a Relic hunting for coins and thinking about getting the HF Elliptical coil to hunt with. I have the ORX with the the HF 9” round coil but thinking about trying the elliptical one .
      Like to hear from anyone who may have used it for coin hunting..
       Thanks ahead of time.
       Chuck 
    • By Ridge Runner
      I’ve been a long time lover of small coils hunting a new location for the first time. 
       I’m wondering why none are being made . It could be I’m the first that ask for one . I don’t look to find it at my door anytime soon.
       All the relic hunters and one coin hunter in the bunch I can see why I’m sucking hind teat.
       Chuck 
    • By relicmeister
      I decided to hit a hammered colonial site where the last several times there with the Nox 800 no significant non-ferrous items were found. Every couple trips I might find a cuff button. So was running the ORX with 9” round hf coin in coin fast 28khz, but switching to coin deep at 54 kHz., reactivity 3, sensitivity 94. Found 1792-1812 period American  naval button ( undetermined variety as yet). With 13 5-pointed stars and Philadelphia back mark.Also found cuff link, outside of large 2-pc ball button. 
      Thesewere all found within 45 minutes, and other targets were going to be found for sure. 
      I’m totally impressed with the machine. So much so that last night I  ordered a 9” XP X35 coil, because folks? The XP ORX is a keeper with a long future. Deepest target ( squarenail ) at 1 1/2. Punpointer lengths. (15”-16”)