• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Steve Herschbach
      XP just put up a page answering all sorts of miscellaneous questions about the new XP Orx - enjoy!
      http://www.xpmetaldetectors.com/blog-detection/en/technical/orx-help/

• By Steve Herschbach
      Two videos....
      gardansolyn Published on Jan 7, 2019 The ORX metal detector from XP is an easy to use machine which can locate targets at impressive depths. Deep coins and artefacts can not hide from this machine as this video demonstrates. The MI-6 pinpointer compliments the ORX very well it saves a lot of time when location deep targets.
      and....
      gardansolyn Published on Jan 28, 2019 XP ORX top tips - How to get the very best out of your metal detector. This video shows some top tips which may help to enhance depth and find those deep coins. Follow Gary in the field digging some live targets and see how this metal detector performs.

• By Steve Herschbach
      XP ORX User's Manual, 3.41 MB pdf file, 24 pages
      XP ORX Data & Reviews
      XP Metal Detector Forum
    • By Ridge Runner
      I just wondering if anyone has seen a list of ID numbers for the ORX on American coins.
       I’ve been looking over the discrimination that the ORX has to offer but it’s nothing to write home about. Oh you can block out from 0 to 99 but wherever stop anytime below that won’t be detected. The trouble you can’t step over a number are too and continue on blocking only what you want to .
       If and when XP has a update this one of many they need to work on to make ORX worth their asking price.
       Chuck 
    • By Steve Herschbach
      Published by  Graeme Stokes on Jan 22, 2019 - A brief introduction to try out the salt mode in the XP ORX metal detector using a 9 inch HF coil. I used the standard coin deep program. All you do the. Is hold down the # button for three seconds and your in salt mode. I wasn’t out for long and thought it was excellent, when I took salt mode off there was all sorts of feedback through the headphones. It definitely gets a thumbs up from me. Apologies for the dodgy camera work half way through!

• By Steve Herschbach
      XP Deus Australia Detectorist.com.au Published on Dec 18, 2018 - The XP ORX Metal Detector Has been released and the main question is, "Which coil do I choose?" This video gives you a brief run down of each coil and recommends which way to go for your new ORX metal Detector.