Nox 800 Help / Mentor

Ezrider2

On 1/13/2019 at 1:22 PM, Steve Herschbach said:

Basically what Mark said, with the added advice that you decrease sensitivity to get stable operation when starting out if you are experiencing any instability.

1. Turn On
  2. Select a Detect Mode
  3. Noise Cancel
  4. If still noisy, Reduce Sensitivity until quiet
  5. Begin Detecting

What sort of trouble are you having?

After reading the replies I was just over thinking it and got frustrated. I need to look for a  good target id for this machine and give it another try when the weather is nice. Trust the machine and keep swinging. Want to use the double coil for gold hopefully.  Thanks for your expertise and forum. 

Ezrider2 - 

Ill have mine with the 6 inch coil on whenever you me and Joey get out on the rivers for dredging.  I want to try and use it to snipe some bedrock cracks in the river.  I may even try and do a lightweight trip to the river for a day or weekend for just metal detecting, sniping and panning.  Ill let you know when i plan to do either.  

The best place ive found to learn the detector so far has been at the beach, where it is nice and easy to quickly dig targets and learn its vdi numbers and sounds.  So dont forget the equinox if you have any family beach vacations planned.  

• Like 3