Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Steve Herschbach
      Relics & Rings Published on Jan 21, 2019 - Going over the menus and setting on the Tarsacci to see how they affect a few targets in the ground.

• By idahogold
      Zed Owners have seen this one I'm sure" But what a Great Lesson 4 All! Thanks 😅 JP! Enjoy! Ig

• By phrunt
      Sometimes the simple things in life are often the best 🙂
      This guy did well with his Euroace, quite new to detecting but shows how to use the unit for other beginners, The Euroace is the European version of the Ace 350.  Plenty of live digs.

He filmed this video just before Christmas, unfortunately not long after his car was broken into and his Euroace stolen 😞
      I like my Euroace, it's simple to use and a remarkably deep machine, great for coins, bangs hard on the silvers.  A great value detector and an aftermarket coil like the Nel Tornado which I have really makes a difference over the stock coil.
    • By 67GTA
      This made me laugh. Went through the same detector break up myself.

• By Hard Prospector
      Anyone have any insight on this new machine from Nokta? Saw it advertised on a internet discount detector sales site (guess.....yep that's the one), kind of looks like a "futuristic GB2". Man this company never sleeps.
    • By idahogold
      Quick Trip! Enjoy! 😏 Ig