Running The Orx Through The Test Garden

• 2 weeks later...

This is one of the better videos showing what’s the setting and what the ORX can do . I’d like to see what the ORX would have detected on other US coins and maybe a few gold rings.

Another video this guy was running the ORX and was showing each time what he found with it . The only problem he didn’t show the ORX in action not one time.

I talk with a dealer if he knew of any new videos on the ORX and he came back saying it was one on the HF coils. I must say he’s right on the coils but you’re finding them on the XP Deus with nothing said about the ORX.

Maybe the commit I made on another post was correct in after all the unboxing they boxed them back up and returned them.

Good bad are indifferent I still want to get my hands on one and try it for what it is . I just can’t convince myself to let go that much money on something I think it’s over priced. Then if I don’t like I got to pay someone to take it.haha

Chuck 

• 1 year later...

great vid. pretty impressive it hitting that deep dime with a reactivity of 3. Nice.