Sign in to follow this  
ColonelDan

For Sale Price Reduced: Nel Tornado Coil For Minelab Sovereign / Excalibur: Nib

689478420_NELTornado.jpg.de6f123130f87dd112991ea9be6e39b2.jpg

Brand new and still in the factory box. Comes with additional coil cover.

$120 shipped to lower 48.

PayPal Friends and Family

Now $100 shipped to lower 48.

PayPal Friends and Family

coloneldan@bellsouth.net

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Trent King
      Hi all,
      I usually just send my gold straight to the refiners as I got tired of doing individual photos/ads for eBay.  It is a pity to just melt them all up so decided to post some on here for a week to see how they go, if no one wants them no worries, I  will just send them off next week to the refiner.
      All of it is available for $50g Australian, which is about $36g US, plus postage.  Can do PayPal if needed.  Currently have about 80g, will probably have another 60g by the time I send to the refiner next week.  The button is from the ugly species in Nurse Paul’s Oz thread.
      Send me a message if interested.

• By BeachHunter
      I have a brand new never used Anderson Carbon Fiber shaft for the Equinox 600-800
      Asking 120.00 or best offer. PayPal or Postal Money Order.
      Free shipping to lower 48 USA only.
    • By Mike Hillis
      Hi All,

Selling my Fisher Gold Bug DP. The Gold Bug DP is the Gold Bug Pro with the 11" GoldBug DD coil instead of the normal 5" coil.
      Excellent condition with original manual and box.

I'll take $335 shipped.

OR

I also have three used DD accessory coils I can add to make a package deal for $535 

If I sold the coils by themselves I'd ask....

12x13" DD NEL Tornado - very good condition. $99
      5x10" DD NEL Sharpshooter - well used with some marks on the cable. $75 
      5" DD Fisher seldom used. $99

OR 

You can can choose an extra coil or two to go with it and we can talk price.

I'll hold the package option open for a while before listing the coils separately.

Sorry, no trades. 

USPS Money Order or Paypal.

Thanks,
      Mike

• By vanursepaul
      Well...... I have decided to sell some  (or all)  of the  Australian gold I have to help fund needy kids school expenses..

I have decided to start doing this because two days ago as I was getting ready to pack my bags for LA - and out fell a container of gold!!!  😮
      So it reminded me how much that the actual gold is not my love.... My love is finding the gold and all that goes with it----
      There just is no reason at all for me to have gold laying around in a bag somewhere doing nothing good for anyone.
      Usually if anyone gets to go to school, it will be the boys.
      The reason I like to help the girls is because when get educated they tend to STAY and serve in their communities, whereas a lot of the men leave for better paying jobs-----
      As a medical provider I find that keeping the talent in the community is tantamount.
      Mission trips have been good for me to realize the needs,  but there is nothing better for a community than having someone from that community who understands the language, the food, the customs, etc. Be it nurses, teachers, accountants, or doctors.
      These young people have already made their parents and teachers proud during the last 2 years of school.
      My Fiji kids have literally become the top students in their class ... and one girl has the district record in track!!!
      I can't wait to see what they become.😊
      If you would like to buy some gold and still help provide golden opportunities ---Send me a PM
    • By PG-Prospecting
      Lightly used Detech 17x21 butterfly coil.  Used only a handful of times.  Came with the detector when i bought it, and it is just to large for pretty much all the areas that i hunt.  

Asking $350,  I am located in Virginia

• By Steve Herschbach
      This GPZ 19 coil for the Minelab GPZ 7000 detector is in excellent condition, with only minor scrapes and scuffs. The detector was used with a Nugget Finder solid scuff cover / skid plate (included. an extra $45 value) the entire time, so the stock skid plate (also included) is still brand new. The coil is for sale for $999 shipped to locations in the United States. I accept PayPal (to verified addresses only) or U.S. Postal Money Orders. Again, the Nugget Finder scuff cover is also included.
      Top view of coil

Bottom view without scuff cover

Bottom view with stock scuff cover

optional Nugget Finder scuff cover (included)