New Development On Lost Treasure Magazine

Interesting and how is Tesoro involved?

Quote from T. Dankowski Forum

Hi this is Bill Gallagher, a writer of lost treasure articles under 6 or 7 different names since 2013, I had many cover shots, 8 or 10, and sometimes 3 different articles in a magazine at once....I had no notice by Lee Harris or Carla concerning the closure of the magazine and they stiffed me for four or five of my articles at the end and will not answer my emails....I think they are involved in identity theft where certain people were subbed for me when it came time for sponsorship, and it is and insider deal. They will be getting paperwork for small claims from me, and maybe a lawsuit if I can get a few of the others involved to talk about this. The Tesoro closure is all a part of this. You can read 75 or so of my past asrticles reprinted by permission here :

[treasurehuntingwithbillgallagher.blogspot.com]

I will be adding another 50 or so, and the use of multiple names is detailed at that blog.

Link to thread:

http://www.dankowskidetectors.com/discussions/read.php?2,154038

• Like 1

It was/is common for authors to use a pseudonyms, although in this case using so many pseudonyms must have been for content creation.

It would be benign on the fictional shelf but I guess we should be a little offended because this was a treasure type magazine that sold product.

Good thing we can rely on trustworthy authors like Jill Wall and Gill Small to put us on the path to Spanish treasure.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, pino2000 said:

Getting stiffed is rough...you could be a drywall holder the check is dependably in the mail...haha 

For what reason would you utilize such a significant number of names? Multi-personas maybe? 

fred

Getting stiffed is rough...you could be a drywall holder the check is dependably in the mail...haha 

For what reason would you utilize such a significant number of names? Multi-personas maybe? 

Willfred

On January 17, 2019 at 3:04 PM, fredmason said:

Getting stiffed is rough...you could be a drywall hanger-the check is always in the mail...haha

Or you could be a horse Vet...the horse kicks you and then the check bounces :biggrin:

strick

• Like 1