phrunt

Good Video Showing The Garrett Euroace (ace350) In Action With Live Digs

Sometimes the simple things in life are often the best ?

This guy did well with his Euroace, quite new to detecting but shows how to use the unit for other beginners, The Euroace is the European version of the Ace 350.  Plenty of live digs.

He filmed this video just before Christmas, unfortunately not long after his car was broken into and his Euroace stolen ?

I like my Euroace, it's simple to use and a remarkably deep machine, great for coins, bangs hard on the silvers.  A great value detector and an aftermarket coil like the Nel Tornado which I have really makes a difference over the stock coil.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Sven1
      When you get bored with detectors, hunt for gold.
      Watch the entire season.............
      https://www.youtube.com/user/djmedic2008/search?query=gold

• By Skullgolddiver
      Found minutes ago...
      I'm happy he's involved in the beta phase🔝

• By Smithsgold
      Jeff and Gary accept the Hawaiian's Challenge !!!!
      Tim ( Blue Lead Gold Productions ) and JC (The Minin Hawaiian) have Challenged Jeff (Smithsgold) and Gary ( Two Toe's ) to see who can find the most Gold Nuggets !!! Detector's ready lets get to finding those elusive Gold Nuggets.
      Gary and Tim are using there White's TDI's. Jeff is running his White's Gold Master VSat and JC is running his Garrett AT Max.
      if you enjoyed the video don't worry I'm hearing talk of a rematch !!!!!
      Thanks for watching
    • By And
      Dear fellow detector-prospectors,   the new video series "How I met my Nugget" starts with the famous Desertina Nugget, found by August Brändle in Switzerland on June 14. 1996. So this sunday, the nugget has Birthday 🙂 I hope you enjoy it (turn up the resolution for the nuggets photographs)!
    • By Steve Herschbach
      Pro-Pointer AT Z-Lynk Instructional Video - Basic features and functions of the fully wireless Pro-Pointer AT Z-Lynk pinpointer are demonstrated. Sections include: wireless syncing; a tip on factory reset; adjusting detection and sensitivity settings; lost pinpointer alarm; retuning the Pro-Pointer to find targets faster or to overcome environmental challenges; battery replacement; and general care.
      Pro-Pointer AT Z-Lynk Owner's Manual

• By Rob Allison
      Hey All,
         A partner and I managed to escape this weekend to placer more of the wash we have been working.  We didn't do as well as we hoped, but did manage a few nuggets that you can see in the video below.  We were using the Minelab GPZ 7000 most of the time, but also had the GPX 5000 and Gold Monster on site.  We had several trash targets that were wedged in the bedrock cracks that we though were going to be gold nuggets.  Some of those targets were pick tips and pieces of old metal probably used as a tool to open up the bedrock.  
      Hope you enjoy the video.  We would love for you to Subscribe to our Youtube Channel by clicking the "Subscribe button," Hit that LIKE and follow all our new video by clicking that Bell icon.  
      Wishing you all many gold nuggets in your poke.