Nurse Paul In Oz - V.2019---

On 1/21/2019 at 12:21 PM, vanursepaul said:

Thanks...I havent tried the voice command ones, but i have used a GP3 and 2 knock off 4Ks--- i seem to always ruin the camera lens by scratching it .  And the audio is non existent if i keep it in a waterproof case---- and i even scratch up the lens on that plastic case and they arent replaceable.

Voice command??? I dont know how that would work in a waterproof case.....

I was looking at security/police body cams but if im not wearing a harness i wouldnt have anywhere to mount it...

So i am thinking back to the tripod----- or the selfie follow me drone...

How long the drone would last is another iffy thing---

Taskmaster has dubbed me "Conan the Destroyer" after last year, so I am thinking the drone wouldnt stand much of a chance---it would probably end up flying to Alice Springs or somewhere in that general direction.....

I liked the Solo Shot, --~~~~ but ...spendy and bulky---

I just found a DJI pocket that looks nice, it is a little spendy, too--- but thats why I am working on the Holiday today!!!!

Holiday pay buys tools for, " Aussie Mission 4 ":biggrin:

There are a lot of good videos on the DJI and thats the way I am leaning....

Cheers!

Why does it have to be waterproof?  Hasn’t rained here in 6 months ?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Norvic said:

Nah, Trent wont go to Tassie, even less gold there then WA.

I’ve done loads of prospecting in Tassie, not as much gold but you can get Osmiridium there, worth even more then gold!

I won’t be rushing down to sluice in the snow again though, sitting in the backhoe over here is much more pleasant .

New generator turned up for the dry blower yesterday, 25kva Lister ??

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It is a challenge Fred.

I got quite a few pictures and videos last year. Most of the videos were pretty rudimentary to say the least.

But i also enjoy messing around with that stuff.

I wont take too much time videoing if  I'm on the gold tho..the Taskmaster is ever watchful:biggrin:

How you feeling lately, Fred?

Come up to Santa Monica and show me how to beach hunt. I'll be back there in 2 weeks.

I get better and better but not BEST....

I almost always have a camera for special shots. However, I prefer to store my memories in my little brain...no special equipment required.

I have considered a go-pro but that creates a new world of stuff and trouble...

You let me know when you're coming and we can go to the beach...Mitchel is closer and he really seems to know beach hunting...

fred

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Finally finished drilling and got to go out bush chasing nuggets again this week, I am going to rename this area the ‘ugly nugget’ patch.

Paul and JP would have fond memories of this spot from last year ??

I will try to leave a few for yous ??

EEC54D60-1F99-4771-83ED-218E8A7152E9.thumb.jpeg.5d9981334a53d62ffff83fa837b78123.jpegC9AE841E-6812-4678-B67A-7C0151E8301B.thumb.jpeg.b5be8534028cb3d3f4f1e6da0851b9e2.jpeg

• Like 7