Nurse Paul In Oz - V.2019---

Terrible, tis criminal, Trent there you are sweating it out in isolation while your Pitt Street Partners living the high life...………….

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yeh good ole gpx5000 with 16” nf, plus Cat 427 ?

I was fairly surprised 120g, not much gold was visible until smashed.  I originally guessed about 80g of gold by going of the sound and depth, so was pretty happy with the result.

Not wrong there Vic, it’s hard to get good help.

• Haha 1

Roughing it it beautiful Southern California........ahhhhhhhhhhh..... 16 degrees C------lovely!

I just got back from a psychiatrist appointment at the VA and the Dr. told me I was suffering not only from separation anxiety, but PTSD from the verbal and mental abuse that was heaped on me whilst in the land of WA......?

197229875_ScreenShot2019-03-05at3_19_22PM.thumb.png.0acddbfae6f65d48550518c4ac33ba1b.png

• Like 1

Perhaps of interest.

Pitt Street is a Street in Sydney, it is an OZ Slang saying that "has plenty of Pitt Street Farmers", ie. investors that purchase farms out in rural areas and have them managed by rural people whilst the investor enjoys the comforts of Pitt Street. I suspect in the US you also have a similar saying.

Crikey, another bit of Oz slang for you Paul. 

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Pitt_Street_farmer

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, vanursepaul said:

Roughing it it beautiful Southern California........ahhhhhhhhhhh..... 16 degrees C------lovely!

I just got back from a psychiatrist appointment at the VA and the Dr. told me I was suffering not only from separation anxiety, but PTSD from the verbal and mental abuse that was heaped on me whilst in the land of WA......?

197229875_ScreenShot2019-03-05at3_19_22PM.thumb.png.0acddbfae6f65d48550518c4ac33ba1b.png

I don't think there is a term for the syndrome you got from your visit to North Queensland.?

• Haha 1
  • Oh my! 1

7 hours ago, goldwright said:

I don't think there is a term for the syndrome you got from your visit to North Queensland.?

Thats' true Goldwright, 

Interesting that you should bring that up as I have the whole Los Angeles VA mental health team looking in to the matter---

After their initial studies with /of me they have concluded that the syndrome North Queensland  Syndrome (NQS) appears to be a hybrid diagnosis which actually extends into Far North Queensland ..(FNQS)

• Alcohol Dependence
  • Adult Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder

Any or all of theses disorders may manifest during the period of exploration time in North Queensland. One d/o may become more dominant than the others at times..... but one single most prominent symptom noticed consistently through the range of disorders is, delusions of grandeur.

This symptom appears at the moment when gold is found and carries a distinct exhibition of DOG (delusion of grandeur)....  Studies have found that this display of DOG is usually exhibited by the senior person in the group,... but in rare cases when the junior person does find gold -----the roles reverse immediately.

I will keep you informed of the boards findings as they delve deeper into the root causes.

The Board have asked me to come back to Australia and remain for an extended period,in 2019  (for up to a year) before I come back to the USA for further study.

As always I have agreed to sacrifice my time and  to do the right thing to help in any way I can to further the finding in this study.

*I have to put a disclaimer in this note that no animals or plants were , or will , be injured during this study.

**Disclaimer: I am not a psychiatrist nor claim to have any more knowledge of mental health disorder except within the scope of my practice as a nurse.  I would hope the professionals that are licensed who frequent the forum could join in and possible suggest additions or removal of some  parameters of the US study.

?

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Dunno about the Seniors suffering from DOG but the young uns, ya put em onto gold (they can`t find any without your input) and their suddenly DOG pros. But what can us old fellas do but keep on being irrelevant...……….

Never know the OZ licensed board members might sign your release papers after your next term in OZ, but judging from some of the directors reports we might have to send you to serve a term in Tasmania.

Hey JW, how about a term over in Kiwiland would that help straighten the lad out.

• Like 4