Nurse Paul In Oz - V.2019---

9 hours ago, vanursepaul said:

Stay off my patch !!!! ?

Ill try to get you a pair of fourby thongs made up... the shop is 1700k from here!!!

Good job on the lump.mate!... gets me more excited every day.... i feel a good year coming on...

36 days till OZ/Yank day...

Oh yeah, Goldhound Dale messaged me to remind me my 5000  and pack were still at his house in Queensland !!! 

I totally forgot that i left it there...i was in a whirlwind that last week.....

My Taskmaster  says that didn't surprise him too much?

Crikey must be the only 5000 in all of QLD, be a valuable antique...……….?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, vanursepaul said:

Wednesday???

Any time after 12 PM will be better because of the low tide at 3:30.

• Like 1

I ordered the Taskmaster's Fourby Thongs today------

The cobbler was a bit flattered that people would actually like his new design...

We had to give them a name so I guess maybe the Aussie Fourby thong is it.... The Fourby

I like it!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Trent King said:

I take size 12 in 4x4 pluggers Paul.

The ugly nugget patch is still producing got this 1.5kg chunk this morning.

D14C2FFE-1245-4855-9901-FD995BB11C0D.thumb.jpeg.85dd405daf2f561655b2ad39edd4cc0f.jpegTrue to form it is a ugly sucker so I smashed it up.

Action shots

25AA4BDC-2892-4D8D-9CFE-66A636A91A90.thumb.jpeg.89db1f1cb121d9d83d1953d93cec42d4.jpegC131A2C6-E8E8-48E6-A451-C81E13BCBFD8.thumb.jpeg.00941f60800b804233b815f6fe8ae1e2.jpeg1F91B3B6-B78D-46DA-8A4E-8D3A48DCC592.thumb.jpeg.07da99438775beb1528c45aaf945625f.jpeg200g of chunks in the black pan, still processing the rest, should easily crack the 10oz mark I reckon. ?

5BECC869-2279-4497-843B-F2C8CC1E4F70.thumb.jpeg.e41cf5c8cee05319a171f7d0219b9187.jpeg

My lord...I was going to poke fun at your lighter till I saw all that gold!  Ugly is the way to go sometimes :biggrin:

strick

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

UPDATE: Got the little 3 piece earring thru the ultrasonic cleaner today and it popped up 925!!!!! Silva baby!!!

1468474139_VeniceBeachBreakers.thumb.jpg.51e42c1ffeaf7a9ddb2ee511a15f0f8d.jpg

Went to the beach with Mitchel, Lu and The BIG BOY......Curtis

After a little class on beach hunting we headed out---

First hour I got a corroded penny....?---but hey we were at the beach on a beautiful day----there were some other sights to enjoy also...?

Anyway i digress,,, next stop somewhere near Venice Beach----- we attacked again,,,

I finally locked in to a quarter and then started gridding,

picked up some jewelry stuff and then a dime.... then i found the big one!!!! 1 ouncer and a half ouncer and a 3/8 ouncer!!!

Fishing weights that is!!!?

But those weights slowed me down and got me gridding even slower... and i got a faint weird hit that was deep....but it was junky sounding

Off and on with numbers going this way and that way every time the waves came in and filled up the hole. grrrrr

So the next time i got a break from the waves I dug like Trent King after a gurgler!!!!! hahhaha

Turned out to be my first ring of the season! Yes...

And I definitely got the heaviest poke today!!!!!

Go Team USA !!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/vK1knmSm1cjLczL8A

• Like 2

Good going Paul.  You took a few observations that I made for you about the beach and the conditions and you chose a direction.  Five feet after we started I dug an earring and this let you know that conditions were similar to my description.  You then developed your own clues (the weights) and found the line (energy line) of deposits.  Your targets were deep so it is like a slow crab crawl.  While the waves weren't great a lot can be said for consistency and these have been pumping for a couple of days so wave sorting has to take place.  Patches exist in wet sand.

• 4 weeks later...

Well only 8 days to go for Embarkation day!!

I have had to change up my travel plans at the last minute......

due to the Mexican Militia who have been threatening safe passage to WA...

Last year all i had to worry about was Bada Bing and thank God he got busy..

This year its the whole dam MM.

But it is OK as long as everyone knows that the real 24k gold is found ONLY in the Victorian Triangle all is well. 

Thats the go for the real gold grey nomads--- STAY AT HOME...?

• Like 2