Nurse Paul In Oz - V.2019---

Don`t know about adopted, transported for sure...……...

• Like 1

10 hours until wheels up for ..... Queensland goldfields...(lol) yeah thats it Queensland or Victoria--not sure which, but i do know thats where the gold is---- laying on the ground in heaps after that last tectonic plate shift !!!! 

I heard rumors of gold squirting up out of the ground and landing like pillow lava.... be sure and get a good ute or you wont be able to carry the nuggets back...

Too bad they also said that tectonic shift causedd a major dip in WA and all the gold there is now 300 met4ers deeper than it was before--

Guess i can get some beach hunting in and then go seemy new fillapina wife if I get bored.... 

May have to hook up with Norvic and DaveW  to get any real gold this year...... 

See ya all around -----?----Cheers you lucky dogs!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

First day in country and a rough one it had already turned out to be...

First of all i didn't lose anything on the way over so that left me with a whole day to kill in Perth, instead of calling baggage handlers as per the normal first days here...

So i started up with a classic Aussie brekkie... 1000 carbs... but delicious!

I do have orders from the Taskmaster to pick up an alternator for my fourby.... at first i couldn't figure out how he knew it was bad since he doesn't drive her..???

Then the answer was there,  clear as a bell.... he'd worn the alternator past it's useful life of service keeping my 2 fridges full of cold beer down to proper temp....?

15573662075808735017345827608092.jpg

20190508_153026.jpg

20190509_085443.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Crikey, Fred you`ve got me rolling around the floor giggling. Go Paul, go. You`d reckon the Tour OZ Marketing Gurus will sign Paul up as officially adopted once they see those photos, big salary/contract, the works. Knock that other Paul Whatshisname off his perch for sure.

• Like 1

On ya, just keep ya eye out for that Rolls Silver 4WD, tis most likely that talent scout not BB in disguise. I woke me bird and told her she`s a bonza cook, I wont repeat what she said, buggered if I know thought she`d appreciate the complement.?

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here’s a few more today...

we have little over 1 ounce on 8 days ...

That suits me considering We got 8ozs total last year.. pretty good start.

Smoko is over, time to finish up for the day....

so far in one hour today...5.1gm

B8D30B01-F726-49EE-9680-7F82A6A73BEB.jpeg

• Like 6