Nurse Paul In Oz - V.2019---

New story thread....

Leaving for OZ around May 4th this year--

Can't reveal the details because it is super secret this year....:ph34r:

But hope to be upload some better video this year---

I have been searching for the simplest way to use a camera while in the field...

I haven't found any yet that are that simple, most ways i have tried become so time consuming that they interfere with my fun and relaxation!!!

ANd my TAsk mAster dont like it when i am ... "fkn around!" If he sees too many videos or pictures he will scold me... :rolleyes:

Maybe a selfie, "follow me" cheapie drone----- I could hang a piece of bait meat on it for the flies while it is hovering near me,,,LOLOL

This is Jan 20th and I will be traveling to LA  on Feb 3rd ..for my last 3 months of "work"

Carry on !

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

On ya, better get it right this year or Tasmania in 20 for sure. ?

• Haha 1

Go Pro Hero 7 Black. 

Good vid. Easy to upload automatically into smart phone and the app creates a ‘story’ for you. Or you can easily cut or do basic edit functions yourself. 

And voice command of Go Pro “On” or Gro Pro “Off” means no more stuffing around with dirty fingers wondering if you have pressed the right button. 

We’ve been happy with ours so far. 

• Like 6

On 1/20/2019 at 7:07 PM, Northeast said:

Go Pro Hero 7 Black. 

Good vid. Easy to upload automatically into smart phone and the app creates a ‘story’ for you. Or you can easily cut or do basic edit functions yourself. 

And voice command of Go Pro “On” or Gro Pro “Off” means no more stuffing around with dirty fingers wondering if you have pressed the right button. 

We’ve been happy with ours so far. 

Thanks...I havent tried the voice command ones, but i have used a GP3 and 2 knock off 4Ks--- i seem to always ruin the camera lens by scratching it .  And the audio is non existent if i keep it in a waterproof case---- and i even scratch up the lens on that plastic case and they arent replaceable.

Voice command??? I dont know how that would work in a waterproof case.....

I was looking at security/police body cams but if im not wearing a harness i wouldnt have anywhere to mount it...

So i am thinking back to the tripod----- or the selfie follow me drone...

How long the drone would last is another iffy thing---

Taskmaster has dubbed me "Conan the Destroyer" after last year, so I am thinking the drone wouldnt stand much of a chance---it would probably end up flying to Alice Springs or somewhere in that general direction.....

I liked the Solo Shot, --~~~~ but ...spendy and bulky---

I just found a DJI pocket that looks nice, it is a little spendy, too--- but thats why I am working on the Holiday today!!!!

Holiday pay buys tools for, " Aussie Mission 4 ":biggrin:

There are a lot of good videos on the DJI and thats the way I am leaning....

Cheers!

2 minutes ago, vanursepaul said:

And the audio is non existent if i keep it in a waterproof case

The Hero 7 Black is completely waterproof as is, so no need for a the waterproof housing  ?

On 1/21/2019 at 12:25 PM, Northeast said:

The Hero 7 Black is completely waterproof as is, so no need for a the waterproof housing  ?

I put my Hero Black in a waterproof case to keep the dust and dirt off of it...  audio pitiful even without putting it in a case--- especially when i got 6 feet away from the cam so i could detect while filming.... it was just too much for me to deal with, considering the pressure i had coming down on me from HQ 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, vanursepaul said:

Oh not mate---TaZZY is for Trent King!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, Trent wont go to Tassie, even less gold there then WA.