Nice! That's a great haul!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rod-pa said:

Bryan,

Nice work on the Vs.  I love finding them.  What are you using to get rid of the red?

Thanks!  I just use steel wool with a little dish soap and water, or SOS pads. I try to leave a little color on the coin if I can to help bring out the details. I use a small piece so I can control the cleaning.  It’s easy to over do the rim. 

Bryan

• Like 3

Dang Bryan!!!  That is impressive right there!!! Tim.

• Like 1

Excellent !!! Congrats on all those V's. You did a great job on the clean up too.

• Like 1

NIce V's! First coin I ever found was an 1889 V. Found it while nugget hunting, using the GMT. Yours are in good condition.

Jim

• Like 2

On 1/22/2019 at 2:17 PM, Cabin Fever said:

Thanks!  I just use steel wool with a little dish soap and water, or SOS pads. I try to leave a little color on the coin if I can to help bring out the details. I use a small piece so I can control the cleaning.  It’s easy to over do the rim. 

Bryan

Bryan,

I'm a bit impatient....so I got out my dremel tool and the softest wire brush I had for it...sure shined up the practice nickels....gonna take more practice, though, lol...

• Like 1

good job on the V's...….!!!!!  for some odd reason (?) it's my favorite coin to dig...…...

• Like 1