Next Chapter

tboykin

Love the last photo - you are a gutsy guy Tom!!!

Tom, I just want to say how much I appreciate your keeping some direct communication lines open via the forums. It is a shame that White's will lose your enthusiasm and energy but I am sure you are doing what is best for you and your family. Hopefully you won't be a stranger here going forward, but no matter what best wishes to you and yours for a bright future. Take care.

• Like 7

On 1/22/2019 at 2:46 PM, phrunt said:

Well, that's sad news for Whites, sounds like you were a very good addition to their team, a big loss for them no doubt... People often indicated without you it would be another nail in the coffin for White's..  I hope that's not the case.

At least if the whole being a man thing doesn't work out you make a pretty lady :laugh: I'm still waiting on the army roll video out of your car you promised us :laugh:

I'm pleased you'll still be attending the forum as a mere mortal like the rest of us, it will open you up to freedom of speech on detectors at least ? I wish you luck in your new venture.

Thanks! I'm excited to spend more time in the bush looking for gold.

• Like 2

Tom, you  brought  from Whites .. to us a lot of positive Energy, ...I wish I could give you the positive energy you can ... continue in your life ..

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, EL NINO77 said:

Tom,... you came from Whites ...a lot of positive energy, I wish you positive energy to last in your life...

I appreciate that. If I can convince my wife to move to Northern Nevada that would help.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Best of luck in your new endeavors! Don't be a stranger - I know I am just another one of many who enjoyed your presence on the forums, and your involvement and desire for feedback in what otherwise seemed to be a plugged-ears industry.

• Like 1

Tom

I didn’t think I’d ever be lost for words but this has to be my first .

All I can do is wish you well and Thank You for your time you have spent here with us .

You make a point of coming back to show us your finds . We’ll all be here waiting for that day.

Chuck 

• Like 1

Tom,

It IS great knowing you and I enjoyed the few contacts we've had.  I hope they continue here on the DP Forums and elsewhere.  Do stay involved in this great sport.  It WAS a benefit for White's to have you in their employ and it's too bad you're not still there.  Kind of sad things are the way they are and I am sure many of us see this as more than just a bump in the road for White's.

I wish you all the best of success in the future, and that includes working in detecting jaunts that bring you rewards.

Monte

• Like 4