Next Chapter

tboykin

8 hours ago, Monte said:

Tom,

It IS great knowing you and I enjoyed the few contacts we've had.  I hope they continue here on the DP Forums and elsewhere.  Do stay involved in this great sport.  It WAS a benefit for White's to have you in their employ and it's too bad you're not still there.  Kind of sad things are the way they are and I am sure many of us see this as more than just a bump in the road for White's.

I wish you all the best of success in the future, and that includes working in detecting jaunts that bring you rewards.

Monte

Monte, let's hit a ghost town this summer!

• 4 weeks later...

Glad you were able to stop in and visit.  It was a joy to share my detecting shop and some treasure finds with you.  Hopefully we can get together again some time and chase down some Au.  I wish you luck in your future endeavors.  Thanks for helping White's get back on track and I hope they continue.

• Like 5

Tom, 

Always enjoyed your participation here and elsewhere, and wish you the best of luck in your new adventures.  

Look forward to seeing your future finds and posts!

GL&HH,
Cal

Tom,

I enjoyed watching your GM24K video.  You presented very well.  It was clear you were very familiar with the detector and its features and performance.   

Good luck on your next endeavor.

HH

Mike