What This Sticker In The Equinox?

DoKKK

9 hours ago, Johnnysalami1957 said:

Could be the leftover material removed from a Wintergreen Lifesaver. The part they take out to make the hole in the middle. If your worried pump the handle full of black silicone and then put it back on the shaft. ?

Too funny JS! :laugh:

22 minutes ago, phrunt said:

just email service@minelab.com.au exactly what you've asked here with the photo, I'm sure they'll tell you.

thanks, I will. let's see what they say. :) 

Detector suits me completely, I'm glad I bought it. The sticker is just curiosity... I don't swim with him.

Russian people meticulous))) when I bought the Equinox, and immediately took x-rays of the coil and the block, for interest.

Some people already make homemade coils to it, others make underwater cases for diving deeper than 3 meters. And some people are afraid of this sticker, especially those who swim with it under water... :)

29 minutes ago, DoKKK said:

And some people are afraid of this sticker, especially those who swim with it under water... :)

Hmm.  I don't understand why the sticker is inducing fear in submergence.   Is that because there is no warranty coverage there or something? I thought ML stood behind their detector if it became water damaged as long as users were using it in accordance with the instructions and depth limits.

35 minutes ago, Chase Goldman said:

Hmm.  I don't understand why the sticker is inducing fear in submergence.   Is that because there is no warranty coverage there or something? I thought ML stood behind their detector if it became water damaged as long as users were using it in accordance with the instructions and depth limits.

With warranty coverage everything is good. I don't understand why they're scared of this sticker. It's all these people's prejudices. And I just curiously :)

I also always say that everything should be fine if you use the detector in accordance with the instructions. But they're still afraid: D

• 2 weeks later...