Another Wireless System Option

Jin

Heres a picture of the battery next to the minelab battery. Its a 7.4V 8000mAh FLOUREON LiPo Battery. 

IMG_1243.thumb.jpg.a6f17c92e952363ac372157bc4208c3d.jpg

• Like 5

Not really my business but a really good set of earplugs like the bose noise canceling earbuds are far more effective at hearing subtle changes in the threshold than speakers or the koss 30's. 

30 minutes ago, Jin said:

Heres a picture of the battery next to the minelab battery. Its a 7.4V 8000mAh FLOUREON LiPo Battery. 

Did you make this?  I am looking into something like this myself, but not sure how to wire the 5 pin connector to the battery pack.  Thanks for the wireless link.

• Like 1

Hi Jin,

Thanks for showing that system.   There have been a few discussions re: wireless systems for the QED on other forums recently.  It seems the bluetooth models are prone to interference whilst the Wi-Fi systems aren't.

Looking at the connectors the receiver really needs to be plugged into a booster doesn't it?  Can't really plug a set of ear buds or headphones into that male plug? 

I assume you are using the system of - GPX - Transmitter - Receiver - SP01 - Bose earbuds?

Cheers, NE.

• Like 1

I see they are $199 AU on Catch at the moment.  Wondering where you got yours and a price if you are happy to say?

https://www.catch.com.au/product/xvive-u2-black-guitar-wireless-system-474990/?offer_id=583547&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIqfeQ0OuH4AIVxxaPCh1wnwUdEAQYAiABEgLlRfD_BwE

phrunt, you should be able to get a battery in NZ as they are widely used in model aircraft. Most hobby shops stock them. Both JR Beatty and myself use these. I have one fitted on my QED prototype.

• Like 2