Beautiful Day In Quartzsite, Az

We went to the coin hunt in Quartzsite on Saturday and then on to Tucson for another excursion.  We didn't have time for nugget hunting.

The desert was ideal and we had a good 1450 mile trip from Saturday until late Monday.

Mitchel

• Like 1

Randy, you have aptly described the quintessential Quartzsite experience. Congrats on the gold; icing on the cake!

• Like 2

Hi Randy…  you would make an ideal prospecting partner!!! We share a similar interest in observing local flora and wildlife, and heading into town at the end of the day for dinner and maybe something cold to wet parched whistles. An ideal closure to a long day of digging and kicking rocks. 

Congratulations on the nuggets, the larger one is a real nice find. Thanks for sharing your trip with us, and for that excellent photo. WTG!!! :cool:

Jim.

• Like 5

Klunker, This pic is for you ...... It is not all sunshine, lollipops and rainbows out here. My December trip to Quartzsite was not as productive. I am glad I had my bottle jack with me. The Plomosa Mountain gulches ate one of my tires. I am an old New Englander but do not miss the New Hampshire winters. Come on out here and join us!

1950437132_FlatTireinQuartzsiteDec2018.thumb.jpg.3a5687d29234eac7da1416148d626330.jpg

• Like 1