Steve Herschbach

Fisher Impulse AQ (formerly Aqua Manta) Pulse Induction Metal Detector

MXT - S

If anybody knows the answers to your questions, they aren’t able to answer them yet. It takes time to bring a design to market.  

All will be revealed in due course.

• Like 2

On 6/28/2019 at 2:35 PM, LE.JAG said:

the difference will be greater
if you have the target at 16 '
AQ will be at 20 '

the difference is stronger on low conductors (gold!)
thanks to the 7us under 16 volts

silence allows you to go further
I detected many gold rings
who was just a breath
  I think the TDI is able to see some
  but they are drowning in the noise

not to mention that tdi are rarely 10us (real)
the best was pulscan 14.4 volts first generation
number from 1 to 200
the real copy of the goldscan 5

mass production to a little lost in performance ....

for AQ the specifications are very strict
to lose nothing .. / and especially the starting point is better !

++++ please
ask questions on the forum
I can not answer any mp / takes too much time ...

I do not have a specific release date
no price
(((and if I knew / I could not say)))
and to choose the AQ and TR testers
it's Fisher who manages ....

Thnaks

Of all the detectors I've tested and written reports on for 1st Texas, I can say, I never once ask if I could test, they contacted me to see if I was willing to check a particular machine.  It's not an easy job but extremely time consuming. 

Now that said their is one "You Tube" guy, that in my opinion does the very best detector comparisons and that is without favorites given and that is "detector comparisons" 

• Like 1

Well we are in the July/August production zone so here's hoping units are being mass produced and boxed getting ready to go out. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be a buyer on this one as my hunting has become nearly 90/10 beach to land. I love my 600 with the 15" trash can lid for a coil but I would really like to get deep in the wet sand with a PI. I hope that any of you who know a little more about dates for release will continue to bounce this thread.

• Like 1

I too am eager to see this detector released. I've always hunted in the water with VLF but am really keen to try PI to have a bit of an edge and this unit sounds pretty good.

• Like 1

September UK i am hoping will be seen cheers every one

I thought I'd bump this up to see if anyone has heard anything.

No news – hopefully that’s good news!

No news – hopefully that’s good news!

First Texas is being very very careful about putting out actual information about their progress.

I'm quite pitiful.  First ever for me.  I dreamed I had the AQ.  Craziest dream, I could see the controls and all the features.  The whole time (in my dream) I was wondering why I had one.  When I woke up I was even more puzzled.  In the 20+ years of using metal detectors I've not one time dreamed about any of them.  Strange.   

Must be a SUBCONCIOUS thing I guess.

Even though I'm very interested in the machine, I don't think I would ever purchase one just to use one week out of a year but you never know.  I'm more interested in the land version to replace my TDI but what goes on behind the scenes "subconscious" is an unknown thing.  Still has be puzzled and at times confused as to WHY I would have a dream like that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Time for a little bump . . . .  again . . . .  

Rich

Even their website is down.....

588304442_Fisherdown.thumb.png.77d57c2c9e3bd94e86d82f3a17f95279.png