Equinox Complete Carbon-fiber Shafts Are Now Available!

steveg

Hi all!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have finally been able to kick into shaft production mode, after the last of the long-awaited parts shipment arrived last Wednesday.  Shaft building has been underway since, and I'm happy to say that I've managed to start shipping a first handful of shafts to customers on the wait list.  

Everyone who has contacted me in the past, and had their name added to the wait list requesting a shaft from the "first batch," has been contacted; each of these customers' shafts are compete -- and are now in the midst of a few days worth of epoxy-cure time.  I expect all customers on the wait list, who requested a shaft from the first batch and have been contacted within the past week, will have their shafts ready to ship by Wendesday or Thursday.

MEANWHILE, I have more than enough parts to build a couple of dozen shafts beyond those allocated to customers currently on my wait list.  So, if you are interested in purchasing a shaft, please contact me, or be on the lookout for a "for sale" ad in the classified forum later this week.

Finally, I have typed up a couple of detailed documents as well -- one providing lots of information on the counterweights (including assistance/advice on how to choose the "right" length/weight for your personal needs), and then a second document discussing the "spring button hole" option that is being offered, for those who feel they may wish to still utilize the spring button in the lower shaft.  

Please contact me if you would like to receive either or both of these two documents, or if you have any other questions regarding the new, complete carbon-fiber shafts now available for your Minelab Equinox! 

THANKS!

Steve

www.stevesdetectorrods.com (see the "what's new" section for complete shaft information)

www.facebook.com/stevesdetectorrods

• Like 3

I just wanted to let everyone know I just received a new shaft from Steve and the experience was excellent. Payment was easy via Paypal, shipping was super fast, and the product is top notch. This shaft is defintely what Minelab *should* have provided in the first place.   

FYI. . . I got the upper and lower shaft with threaded end cap to accommodate the upcoming counterweight system.

- Robby

• Like 2

Diggerydoo,

THANK YOU for the very kind words!  I am VERY glad that you like the shaft, and were pleased with our transaction!  

Thank you!!

Steve

FYI -- the "for sale" ad for these shafts (and another for the EQX and CTX lower rods) is now up, in the classifieds section, for anyone interested...

THANKS!

Steve

• Like 3

THANKS, BeachHunter!

I enjoyed speaking with you!  I appreciate your business!

Steve

• Like 1

Chase,

REALLY glad you approve of the shaft, and really glad it "helped you" find gold.  BUT...

YOU HUNTED IN THOSE CONDITIONS?!?!?

Ouch!  LOL!

Thanks for the thumbs-up, but I think you are the one that deserves the kudos, for THAT hunt...

Thank you!

Steve

• Like 4