New Minelab MicroNox

Steve,

Nice DIY shaft adapters for the control head.

I am still looking for the shaft adapters mentioned in one of our "favorite" blogs.  (Lol)

https://md-hunter.com/minelab-equinox-shaft-adapter-another-shaft/

Goes to the trouble of describing them and showing a pic but no links or mention of where they can be obtained.  Someone in the comments section noted that they look like motorbike handlebar accessory adapters.

BTW Steve - with three Equinoxes, besides a specialized usage micronox grabngo machine, large coil machine, and stock configuration.  You can also have one running original firmware and another running the upgrade (less falsing vs. better edge-on performance).

The "G" Man

Hi Chase,

The link back in my post to Condor's thread has another set of adapters with video and everything... but where to get them? Probably Russian.

See the little white sticker in the upper right on my pod? Says 1.5.0. There is another sticker on a different unit - says 1.7.5

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Hi Chase,

The link back in my post to Condor's thread has another set of adapters with video and everything... but where to get them? Probably Russian.

See the little white sticker in the upper right on my pod? Says 1.5.0. There is another sticker on a different unit - says 1.7.5

Awesome.  Great minds...ha ha.

849615713_oktober5iphone5S2018028_DxO.jpg.0680e6e03da9b0f078e6b15e95b4533e.jpg

According to me, the best option is still this adapter,,it's a solid monolith ... in this set also have  pads to hold for 3 coils..  ....even on a large coil, it's a surprise for the detector's compactness...

https://www.lovecpokladu.cz/eshop/produkt/set-pro-pripojeni-jednotky-minelab-equinox-600-800-k-teleskopicke-tyci

• Like 8

El Nino, I tried to purchase one of these adaptors from them but they have no easy way of payment such as paypal etc.   I think the language barrier made communication with them difficult as well.  They have a very good looking adapter and I'm sure they would sell 100's if they would modify their website to allow overseas buyers a simple way to purchase.

• Like 1

Echidna .. do you already have an adapter ?,  ..Lovec pokladu..it's Minelab dealer and service-Is there a possibility to pay by Credit card.... and Go-pay ..What the best communication is to send them an email ...- there would be no problem to communicate ...