New Minelab MicroNox

54 minutes ago, Swegin said:

I don't know what the equinox shaft dia. is...

Just measured mine.  The upper shaft (where the armrest and control unit/handle mount) is 22.06 mm OD, +/-0.01 mm.  Of course there could be manufacturing variations, but probably pretty small if they exist.  (The fact that some feel wobble in the shaft assembly and others don't might be an indication of variations, but there are other plausible explanations to that.)

19 hours ago, EL NINO77 said:

Echidna .. do you already have an adapter ?,  ..Lovec pokladu..it's Minelab dealer and service-Is there a possibility to pay by Credit card.... and Go-pay ..What the best communication is to send them an email ...- there would be no problem to communicate ...

El NINO, I emailed them but they wanted me to prepay in Euro to a specified account.  Account details were very strange and I couldn't understand how to make it work so I gave up.  If they would just put them on Ebay it would be so simple.

• Like 1

Echidna - If you're still interested in the Adapter? .. I order, and send the adapter to your address ...

16 hours ago, EL NINO77 said:

Echidna - If you're still interested in the Adapter? .. I order, and send the adapter to your address ...

EL NINO,  That is a very gracious offer of you and much appreciated......but we still have the same problem.  How do I arrange payment to you in another country in another currency?  It is too much trouble for such a small thing for both of us.  Thank you so much for your offer.  

Frank

pay for adapter and shipping through pay-pal ..

• Like 1

Steve,  That's a great modification and I just might be right behind you as customer #2 when and if that becomes available in the States. 

The only real concern for my situation is how sand from our beaches might affect the operation of the telescoping shafts and the locks over time.  No matter how careful one is and how precautionary you think you've been, beach sand gets on and into everything.

Thanks for the post...

• Like 1