New Minelab MicroNox

Just now, gdzag said:

I've been in touch with Taras the seller of the shaft on and off... I will send him a PM through eBay and see if I can get you all a direct way of ordering it. 

Gerry 

Gerry,

Actually Im already in talks with him and have since ordered the Telescopic pole. so we are good. Thank you sir. appreciate your assistance.

2 minutes ago, EL NINO77 said:

James, let me know then .. how did you mess up with the adapter ..,

EL no mess up with adapter. I guess Im confused by your question. I was just seeing if it would be doable to purchase from there site. Which it is not. I do believe my Telescopic pole i ordered will come with it but not totally 100% so I will determine that once I get the Telescopic Here is where I ordered it. 

Just confirmed that the one he is sending me comes with the adapter so Im all set. ?

23 minutes ago, gdzag said:

Glad to help. I think you'll love it. It took a month for mine to arrive so be patient is my advice.

Gerry

Yeah He said the same thing. I told him I wasn't to concerned about how long it takes. 

Taras, the seller of the Equinox to Golden Mask carbon fiber shaft kit. Sent me this link if you want to purchase the kit and send it to the U.S.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/173787937281?ul_noapp=true

BE FOREWARNED THE IMAGE IN THE ABOVE SHORTCUT DOESN'T SHOW THE EQUINOX SET-UP, IT SHOWS THE Xterra SET-UP. If you want see the Equinox set-up... It's here:

To clarify for those that still may be questioning what you get in the kit, here it is:

You get everything: 

The Golden Mask collapsible carbon fiber shaft with cuff,

The adapter w/all the hardware to mount your Equinox 600/800 control box/head unit/hand grip to the thicker Golden mask shaft

Nylon coil bolt and rubber washers. (I just used my Minelab nylon bolt)

Essentially... the only thing you need is a Minelab Equinox 600 or 800 and nothing else.

Best of luck,

Gerry

On 3/10/2019 at 5:39 PM, gdzag said:

Taras, the seller of the Equinox to Golden Mask carbon fiber shaft kit. Sent me this link if you want to purchase the kit and send it to the U.S.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/173787937281?ul_noapp=true

BE FOREWARNED THE IMAGE IN THE ABOVE SHORTCUT DOESN'T SHOW THE EQUINOX SET-UP, IT SHOWS THE Xterra SET-UP. If you want see the Equinox set-up... It's here:

To clarify for those that still may be questioning what you get in the kit, here it is:

You get everything: 

The Golden Mask collapsible carbon fiber shaft with cuff,

The adapter w/all the hardware to mount your Equinox 600/800 control box/head unit/hand grip to the thicker Golden mask shaft

Nylon coil bolt and rubber washers. (I just used my Minelab nylon bolt)

Essentially... the only thing you need is a Minelab Equinox 600 or 800 and nothing else.

Best of luck,

Gerry

Yep I had to clarify that to him when I talked with him. Its the complete Kit to get your minelab on the Golden Mask Telescopic rod. 4 weeks to ship to USA so be aware of that.

• 4 years later...

Add a folding control head to it for even more portability- you will have to wrap a spacer around the shaft where the mount goes if it’s smaller diameter than stock:

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4106131

I noticed there are a lot of people now selling them on EBay and Etsy if you don’t have access to a 3D printer.