White's 2019 Catalog Available Now

• 2 weeks later...

Well today I received a surprise in the mail and it was White’s new catalog for 2019. It was all in beautiful color from front to back . It showed the full line of detectors that White’s has to offer plus the lineup of the coils to go with each . White’s has a great line of all types of digging tools to cover anyone’s need .

Chuck 

• Like 2

I've got a copy of that, it's great.:smile:

• Like 1

I just got a email from White’s saying give your Sweetheart a TreasureMaster detector. It’s something that will keep on giving to her .

Well in some case that could be received with open arms but with me I could wake up Dead .

Chuck 

21 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

I thought it interesting the Sierra Gold Trac is back as a full time addition to the lineup.

I thought so as well. I wonder if when they put them on clearance they moved well enough they thought they'd give it another stab? The machine is back up to $400.00, if they'd leave it at the $289.00 I'd wager their volume would be better. Again, to beat a dead horse, if they'd simply put in a little iron disc this machine would sell like hot cakes. 

• Like 1

Problem is $289 is probably cost. I have done the old “we are not making money selling one but let’s make it up in volume” routine myself. Unless you have economy of scale that a product like this will never reach it just eats you alive as a business.

The GMZ in my opinion would have been a much more viable product with a iron disc option, and I agree with you about the SGT for the same reason. Good luck selling a $360 beep-dig detector.

• Like 2