Sign in to follow this  
Steve Herschbach

XP Detector Team At California Gold Mine

XP’s Team USA visits California’s OK Mine...

• Like 4

If your going to be on a " XP Team USA " video and be advertising the XP Deus metal detector, why would you film yourself using a Garrett pin pointer and not use a XP Deus pin pointer? (I thought isn't that one of the purposes of there video's is to be advertising the XP Deus products.) 

If that guy can afford three GoPro camera's you would think he could have easily afford to buy a Deus pin pointer. 

Maybe he actually prefers the Garrett and XP is cool enough to not care. To me that makes it more real than putting a gun to a persons head that they must use only Team gear no matter how trivial. I don’t and never will only use stuff from one supplier.

• Like 1

Maybe email them or ask on their channel?

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Steve Herschbach
      Relics & Rings Published on Jan 21, 2019 - Going over the menus and setting on the Tarsacci to see how they affect a few targets in the ground.

• By Gerry in Idaho
      I get asked so many questions in the early Spring about Gold Detectors, one of my specialties.  To help some of you newer members to DetectorPropspector that use a Ground Balance capable VLF gold detector, this video I did a few years back on the White's GMT will help you.  Even if you have the newer Gold Monster 1000 with no Threshold, this video has some recovery tips to help.  Proper Coil Control and correct recovery tools are very important when trying to find tiny gold.

• By Smithsgold
      Panning for Gold on Butte Creek
      Rain can't keep Me and Gary ( Two toes ) from heading out to Butte Creek to look for Gold. Umbrella Weather for sure !!!!! Ladybugs, deer and Gold !!!!!! 
      Thanks for watching,
      Jeff

• By Steve Herschbach
      Meteorite hunting in Antarctica... video on BBC....
      https://www.bbc.com/news/av/science-environment-47395480/hunting-for-space-rocks-in-antarctica
    • By idahogold
      And You Thought Gold is Heavy? Wow Monster Pieces 😆 Enjoy! Ig