The legend of Paul grows!

How much gold is 'for sale?'

I guess you will have it when you come down here next week.

Mitchel

here are some pictures--the Ak gold is what i found in the bottom of one of my rucksacks...

gold on ipad.JPG

57gms.jpg

AK gold.jpg

AK Gold1.jpg

gold onpush.jpg

• Like 2

I'm selling this at spot plus 10%--- I know that is on the high side if you are an investor---

But i'm not selling it as an investment tool---- I'm selling it to help some kids.

So most of you know where I'm coming from here.

Thanks to all of you who who have written and I hope I can get you what you want.

• Like 3

Paul you wrote AK gold, but, I assume you meant Australian...

For many people it is the money, which is nice; but the thrill of the chase is the real treasure!

fred

• Like 1

Most of that is Australian Gold Fred but there are some Alaskan gold nuggets with the quarter in the picture.

I just wanted to give full disclosure.

• Like 2

OK you all---- I think I got ahead of myself with the announcement that I was selling some Aussie gold.

I dont even have a set of scales that I can find---- AMAZON overnight please....😅

I had no idea that the response would be as good as it was. !!!!!

I think am going to break it down in some lot sizes some of you have asked for and see if that will work for you.

I will also set out the pieces that could be used for pendants.

I have been encouraged by a lot of you and it makes my day.

I just wish I had more to sell !!!

I will have to get back to work and find some more----

I go back in 90 days and I will have to, "Quit fn around," as the Taskmaster says."

Thank you again for all the kind words....

• Like 4

Update: For those of you who expressed interest---

I have a new set of scale and containers on the way.

I should be able to get this figured out by the weekend.

It is funny how the requests have come in---Everything from, one small piece.... to two ounces----

Well that's OK .....Like the sign on the corner says:  "Anything Helps"     😜

Doesn't matter how little the order is, i will get it to you.

I am almost certain that an Australian test nugget would train your American detector to at least 40% more _______. (You can fill in the blank... )

BTW,  If you pick up an Aussie signal while you are in AZ though it may be a deep deep dig hole...

As my brother Tremain says,

"Much love to you mates"

• Like 2

All weighed up---the first man that asked me is taking a bunch of it so i will have to delete those pictures.

He actually wrote me right when i got the pictures all done and said, We'll take that one, that one, that one, that one, and that one, and then those 2 ... 1/2 oz bags and then all the leonora and FNQ stuff... WOW!!!

Blew me away---

I appreciate all the action --this is going to help with the Fiji kids school costs immensely !!!

Thanks to you all ...!!!

i should have another ounce or two i thought-- i keep really good records when I am on the gold---just ask Trent!!!!!

Just made a sale!!! Here is what is left.... 1/4 oz = 356.00-------- 1/2 oz = 713.00

https://photos.app.goo.gl/zHEVX9iWmdpauL7UA

• Similar Content

• By dirtman
      18" Advantage Mono, finds the small and deep ones great coverage comes with coil cover in excellent condition.
      $250.    CALL OR REPLY HERE  
      No texts or data on this phone number calls only  928 303 8474

• By IronDigger
      Found this 19.53 gram lunker years ago...I call it  " snoopy " ..if anyone's interested   send me a message. 

• By PG-Prospecting
      Detech 17X21 DD SEF coil.  Used only a few times, in great condition.  $250
      Im located in Virginia.  

• By goldbugron
      NEW package/price.  The GPX-4000 comes with an 11" Minelab DD coil, 11" Coil Tek Anti-Interference coil, harness, battery with charger, new Koss UR-30 headphone, and 2 Docs bungee cords. $1100 shipped (USA). I accept PayPal or USPS money order. Call or text Ron. Seven seven five 300-1736.

• By WesD
      Half ounce lot of nuggets sourced from the historic El Dorado and Placer County American River gold belt. Total weight: 15.65 grams $700
    • By goldbugron
      I found these while going through my detecting stuff. They are brand new and I know they fit the GP Extreme. I'm not sure if they work on earlier model Minelab detectors. I am asking $25 each shipped (con USA). Contact Ron by text or phone at seven seven five 300-1736.