The legend of Paul grows!

How much gold is 'for sale?'

I guess you will have it when you come down here next week.

Mitchel

here are some pictures--the Ak gold is what i found in the bottom of one of my rucksacks...

gold on ipad.JPG

57gms.jpg

AK gold.jpg

AK Gold1.jpg

gold onpush.jpg

• Like 1

I'm selling this at spot plus 10%--- I know that is on the high side if you are an investor---

But i'm not selling it as an investment tool---- I'm selling it to help some kids.

So most of you know where I'm coming from here.

Thanks to all of you who who have written and I hope I can get you what you want.

• Like 3

Paul you wrote AK gold, but, I assume you meant Australian...

For many people it is the money, which is nice; but the thrill of the chase is the real treasure!

fred

• Like 1

Most of that is Australian Gold Fred but there are some Alaskan gold nuggets with the quarter in the picture.

I just wanted to give full disclosure.

• Like 2

OK you all---- I think I got ahead of myself with the announcement that I was selling some Aussie gold.

I dont even have a set of scales that I can find---- AMAZON overnight please....😅

I had no idea that the response would be as good as it was. !!!!!

I think am going to break it down in some lot sizes some of you have asked for and see if that will work for you.

I will also set out the pieces that could be used for pendants.

I have been encouraged by a lot of you and it makes my day.

I just wish I had more to sell !!!

I will have to get back to work and find some more----

I go back in 90 days and I will have to, "Quit fn around," as the Taskmaster says."

Thank you again for all the kind words....

• Like 4

Update: For those of you who expressed interest---

I have a new set of scale and containers on the way.

I should be able to get this figured out by the weekend.

It is funny how the requests have come in---Everything from, one small piece.... to two ounces----

Well that's OK .....Like the sign on the corner says:  "Anything Helps"     😜

Doesn't matter how little the order is, i will get it to you.

I am almost certain that an Australian test nugget would train your American detector to at least 40% more _______. (You can fill in the blank... )

BTW,  If you pick up an Aussie signal while you are in AZ though it may be a deep deep dig hole...

As my brother Tremain says,

"Much love to you mates"

• Like 2

All weighed up---the first man that asked me is taking a bunch of it so i will have to delete those pictures.

He actually wrote me right when i got the pictures all done and said, We'll take that one, that one, that one, that one, and that one, and then those 2 ... 1/2 oz bags and then all the leonora and FNQ stuff... WOW!!!

Blew me away---

I appreciate all the action --this is going to help with the Fiji kids school costs immensely !!!

Thanks to you all ...!!!

i should have another ounce or two i thought-- i keep really good records when I am on the gold---just ask Trent!!!!!

Just made a sale!!! Here is what is left.... 1/4 oz = 356.00-------- 1/2 oz = 713.00

https://photos.app.goo.gl/zHEVX9iWmdpauL7UA

• Similar Content

• By IronDigger
      I have here a Vintage Fisher M-Scope Model 29 available..this unit was owned by the late David G. Woods a County assessor from Marklevile California. Its complete with original head phones and instruction manuals from Fisher laboratories in Palo Alto California. For its age its in incredible good condition...looking at it it looks hardly used. It would make a great addition to any vintage collector of detectors. p.M. if interested or have any questions.

In 1936 Fisher Labs moved to a small building at 745 Emerson St. in Palo Alto to meet the growing demand for the Metallascope, which was nicknamed the M-Scope. Shortly thereafter, Dr. Fisher was granted a patent for his invention. The M-Scope became the accepted standard for all types of electronic metal detection. Geologists used it to locate ore, treasure hunters found treasure, utility companies pinpointed buried pipes, lumber mills detected metal inclusions in sawn logs and law enforcement uncovered abandoned and hidden weapons. In 1939, just prior to World War II, Fisher moved to an even larger building in Palo Alto at 1961 University Ave. During World War II and the Korean Conflict, Fisher Research Labs was called upon to contribute its technical competence to the war effort, but the M-Scope business was never neglected.

• By Steve Herschbach
      Brand new in box, never used. From White's website:
      "A premium headphone by White’s specifically for our metal detectors. Rugged, oversized earcups. Water-resistant chassis. 50 OHM Mylar Speakers with Titanium Coating. 5k Audio Taper with R/L ratcheting volume controls. Soft, coiled cord stretches to over 6 feet. Works with mixed-mode audio. SKU: 802-5323 $79.95"
      I will ship these in a USPS Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate box to you for $45.00 delivered. PayPal only, PM or email me for details.

• By Goldgetter
      Lightly used $160 obo.
    • By Brian Berkhahn
      KEENE 8” SUCTION DREDGE with twin electric 18hp Vanguard motors with Tachometers and the pumps have been tapped for cold weather draining. Each motor has its own 263 air compressor, 1ea 4 gallon stainless steel reserve tank with inline air filter and pressure gauge, sluice box has been modified from Hydraulic riffles to #3 expanded metal for better fine gold recovery. Extra swivel tip and extra 20’ length of hose on a brand new aluminum tilt bed double wide 12’ snowmachine trailer. $15,000.00

• By sod
      I have a MX Sport I'd like to sale for $500.
      Used very little, like new and in good shape.
      Water proof to ten foot and comes with extra 6" coil, Manuel and original box.

• By Nevada Brian
      Selling my Makro Racer 2, as I have several detectors that I can’t swing all at once and it would be a shame for this machine to sit in a closet.  As the original owner I can testify this machine has been well cared for and never used in or around water, although it can and apparently does quite well in wet sand.  Some of the features and benefits of this detector are, Notch Filter, Iron Audio, Tone Break, iSAT, advanced discrimination ability and Deep mode.  There are minor scratches/scuffing on the shaft, coil and housing, but the detector works just as good as if it were brand new.  The screen has absolutely no visible scratches and is easy to see in any light. I’m asking $400.00 which includes the 5” DD coil and USPS shipping to the lower 48, USA only or a local pickup.  Please pm me if you’re interested or would like to make an offer.  I will ship after payment has been received (cash) or cleared (check).  Thank you,
      Brian.