Paul, I don`t wish to purchase gold but I do wish to help your cause through you. You spoke about your sponsorship  whilst over here, please note I wish to make an indirect donation of $150AU through you to these children's schooling, please keep this indirect I do not wish to be contacted directly. Just email me your A/c details and I`ll direct transfer the monies to you. No recept required.

To other forum members, I spent a fair bit of time travelling and talking with Paul (although not understanding his lingo too well) and from those discussions I`d like to support Pauls care for these children. May these children receive the education opportunities we take for granted. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Norvic said:

Paul, I don`t wish to purchase gold but I do wish to help your cause through you. You spoke about your sponsorship  whilst over here, please note I wish to make an indirect donation of $150AU through you to these children's schooling, please keep this indirect I do not wish to be contacted directly. Just email me your A/c details and I`ll direct transfer the monies to you. No recept required.

To other forum members, I spent a fair bit of time travelling and talking with Paul (although not understanding his lingo too well) and from those discussions I`d like to support Pauls care for these children. May these children receive the education opportunities we take for granted. 

Thank you Vic,

I really appreciate your help.... 

You know Vic I find it difficult to put into words the friendships I have made while in beautiful OZ.

I do not forget that it was you who were the first to invite me over for a go at that lovely Aussie gold rock .

Plus I got to enjoy the bonus Barramundi fishing and i can not forget that mudcrab that you let ME eat---- I didnt realize your sacrifice until i tasted it) I was wondering tho if it was some exotic trick you were playing on me..lolol --capicse?😄

By the way, there are no other entities involved with these Fiji kids (except the one lone schoolteacher who handles the money to buy the school supplies for the kids..

I had asked her if I could help this one girl who impressed me at a dental clinic we ran on the north island... when i saw how inexpensive it was to help her, we added another----- and now we are up to 5.

I send the money straight to her and she handles taking them all to the store for school stuff and uniforms. They make a big party out of it.

Sometimes I get soft hearted and send a little extra to the teacher because she does all of the legwork for free.

Once again,

Thanks my friend!

• Like 2

Update:

Here are the latest pictures of the remaining gold...

The 1/2 ounce In number 1 picture just sold!!!!! 

You all are awesome—-about 3.5 ounces left of the good stuff—

Many thanks to all who have participated by getting some gold ....or sharing some kind words..... It all helps!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/zHEVX9iWmdpauL7UA

• Similar Content

• By Trent King
      Hi all,
      I usually just send my gold straight to the refiners as I got tired of doing individual photos/ads for eBay.  It is a pity to just melt them all up so decided to post some on here for a week to see how they go, if no one wants them no worries, I  will just send them off next week to the refiner.
      All of it is available for $50g Australian, which is about $36g US, plus postage.  Can do PayPal if needed.  Currently have about 80g, will probably have another 60g by the time I send to the refiner next week.  The button is from the ugly species in Nurse Paul’s Oz thread.
      Send me a message if interested.

• By BeachHunter
      I have a brand new never used Anderson Carbon Fiber shaft for the Equinox 600-800
      Asking 120.00 or best offer. PayPal or Postal Money Order.
      Free shipping to lower 48 USA only.
    • By Mike Hillis
      Hi All,

Selling my Fisher Gold Bug DP. The Gold Bug DP is the Gold Bug Pro with the 11" GoldBug DD coil instead of the normal 5" coil.
      Excellent condition with original manual and box.

I'll take $335 shipped.

OR

I also have three used DD accessory coils I can add to make a package deal for $535 

If I sold the coils by themselves I'd ask....

12x13" DD NEL Tornado - very good condition. $99
      5x10" DD NEL Sharpshooter - well used with some marks on the cable. $75 
      5" DD Fisher seldom used. $99

OR 

You can can choose an extra coil or two to go with it and we can talk price.

I'll hold the package option open for a while before listing the coils separately.

Sorry, no trades. 

USPS Money Order or Paypal.

Thanks,
      Mike

• By PG-Prospecting
      Lightly used Detech 17x21 butterfly coil.  Used only a handful of times.  Came with the detector when i bought it, and it is just to large for pretty much all the areas that i hunt.  

Asking $350,  I am located in Virginia

• By ColonelDan
      Brand new and still in the factory box. Comes with additional coil cover.

$120 shipped to lower 48.

PayPal Friends and Family

• By Steve Herschbach
      This GPZ 19 coil for the Minelab GPZ 7000 detector is in excellent condition, with only minor scrapes and scuffs. The detector was used with a Nugget Finder solid scuff cover / skid plate (included. an extra $45 value) the entire time, so the stock skid plate (also included) is still brand new. The coil is for sale for $999 shipped to locations in the United States. I accept PayPal (to verified addresses only) or U.S. Postal Money Orders. Again, the Nugget Finder scuff cover is also included.
      Top view of coil

Bottom view without scuff cover

Bottom view with stock scuff cover

optional Nugget Finder scuff cover (included)