Paul, I don`t wish to purchase gold but I do wish to help your cause through you. You spoke about your sponsorship  whilst over here, please note I wish to make an indirect donation of $150AU through you to these children's schooling, please keep this indirect I do not wish to be contacted directly. Just email me your A/c details and I`ll direct transfer the monies to you. No recept required.

To other forum members, I spent a fair bit of time travelling and talking with Paul (although not understanding his lingo too well) and from those discussions I`d like to support Pauls care for these children. May these children receive the education opportunities we take for granted. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Norvic said:

Paul, I don`t wish to purchase gold but I do wish to help your cause through you. You spoke about your sponsorship  whilst over here, please note I wish to make an indirect donation of $150AU through you to these children's schooling, please keep this indirect I do not wish to be contacted directly. Just email me your A/c details and I`ll direct transfer the monies to you. No recept required.

To other forum members, I spent a fair bit of time travelling and talking with Paul (although not understanding his lingo too well) and from those discussions I`d like to support Pauls care for these children. May these children receive the education opportunities we take for granted. 

Thank you Vic,

I really appreciate your help.... 

You know Vic I find it difficult to put into words the friendships I have made while in beautiful OZ.

I do not forget that it was you who were the first to invite me over for a go at that lovely Aussie gold rock .

Plus I got to enjoy the bonus Barramundi fishing and i can not forget that mudcrab that you let ME eat---- I didnt realize your sacrifice until i tasted it) I was wondering tho if it was some exotic trick you were playing on me..lolol --capicse?😄

By the way, there are no other entities involved with these Fiji kids (except the one lone schoolteacher who handles the money to buy the school supplies for the kids..

I had asked her if I could help this one girl who impressed me at a dental clinic we ran on the north island... when i saw how inexpensive it was to help her, we added another----- and now we are up to 5.

I send the money straight to her and she handles taking them all to the store for school stuff and uniforms. They make a big party out of it.

Sometimes I get soft hearted and send a little extra to the teacher because she does all of the legwork for free.

Once again,

Thanks my friend!

• Like 2

Update:

Here are the latest pictures of the remaining gold...

The 1/2 ounce In number 1 picture just sold!!!!! 

You all are awesome—-about 3.5 ounces left of the good stuff—

Many thanks to all who have participated by getting some gold ....or sharing some kind words..... It all helps!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/zHEVX9iWmdpauL7UA

Sold 50 gms today😋

2 ozs left......------ 69 days till WHEELSUP !!!!!!!!!!🚀🇦🇺

• Similar Content

• By sod
      I have a MX Sport I'd like to sale for $500.
      Used very little, like new and in good shape.
      Water proof to ten foot and comes with extra 6" coil, Manuel and original box.

• By Nevada Brian
      Selling my Makro Racer 2, as I have several detectors that I can’t swing all at once and it would be a shame for this machine to sit in a closet.  As the original owner I can testify this machine has been well cared for and never used in or around water, although it can and apparently does quite well in wet sand.  Some of the features and benefits of this detector are, Notch Filter, Iron Audio, Tone Break, iSAT, advanced discrimination ability and Deep mode.  There are minor scratches/scuffing on the shaft, coil and housing, but the detector works just as good as if it were brand new.  The screen has absolutely no visible scratches and is easy to see in any light. I’m asking $400.00 which includes the 5” DD coil and USPS shipping to the lower 48, USA only or a local pickup.  Please pm me if you’re interested or would like to make an offer.  I will ship after payment has been received (cash) or cleared (check).  Thank you,
      Brian.

• By Nevada Brian
      Selling my Whites GMT “Goldmaster”, as I have several detectors that I can’t swing all at once and it would be a shame for this machine to sit in a closet.  As the original owner I can testify this machine has been well cared for and never used in or around water, although it does have a waterproof search coil.  The operating frequency is 48 KHz, which is ideal for finding gold in harsh ground.  There are minor scratches/scuffing on the control box stickers, shaft and coil, but the detector and coil work just as good as if it were brand new.  I’m asking $450.00 which includes the careful packing and USPS shipping to the lower 48, USA only, or a local pickup.  Please pm me if you’re interested or would like to make an offer.  I will ship after payment has been received(cash) or cleared (check).  Thank you,
      Brian.

• By Mike Hillis
      Selling off some coils.
      First is a Mars Lion for the F70/F75.    Its a 7"DD coil with cover and hardware.   Bought it last fall.   $88.00 shipped parcel post.
      Next is a NEL Tornado for the GoldBug Pro/F19/G2+/F5 and Tek Greek series.  It comes with the cover and 1st Texas bolt and nut.    $88.00 shipped parcel post.  
      Next is a NEL Sharpshooter for the F5/Tek Greek series.  I comes with cover and 1st texas bolt and nut.  I bought this used with some coil cable damaged.   Looks like a mouse chewed on it here and there.   Works fine.   $65 shipped parcel post.  A bit dirty as I haven't pulled the cover and cleaned it.
      Shipping has gotten expensive so I'll shipping cheapest way that i can guarantee delivery, which may include a hold for pickup.

• By IronDigger
      ....very coarse...750.00 includes shipping. 

• By Steve Herschbach
      Brand new in box, never used. From White's website:
      "A premium headphone by White’s specifically for our metal detectors. Rugged, oversized earcups. Water-resistant chassis. 50 OHM Mylar Speakers with Titanium Coating. 5k Audio Taper with R/L ratcheting volume controls. Soft, coiled cord stretches to over 6 feet. Works with mixed-mode audio. SKU: 802-5323 $79.95"
      I will ship these in a USPS Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate box to you for $49.00 delivered. PayPal only, PM or email me for details.