Paul, I don`t wish to purchase gold but I do wish to help your cause through you. You spoke about your sponsorship  whilst over here, please note I wish to make an indirect donation of $150AU through you to these children's schooling, please keep this indirect I do not wish to be contacted directly. Just email me your A/c details and I`ll direct transfer the monies to you. No recept required.

To other forum members, I spent a fair bit of time travelling and talking with Paul (although not understanding his lingo too well) and from those discussions I`d like to support Pauls care for these children. May these children receive the education opportunities we take for granted. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Norvic said:

Paul, I don`t wish to purchase gold but I do wish to help your cause through you. You spoke about your sponsorship  whilst over here, please note I wish to make an indirect donation of $150AU through you to these children's schooling, please keep this indirect I do not wish to be contacted directly. Just email me your A/c details and I`ll direct transfer the monies to you. No recept required.

To other forum members, I spent a fair bit of time travelling and talking with Paul (although not understanding his lingo too well) and from those discussions I`d like to support Pauls care for these children. May these children receive the education opportunities we take for granted. 

Thank you Vic,

I really appreciate your help.... 

You know Vic I find it difficult to put into words the friendships I have made while in beautiful OZ.

I do not forget that it was you who were the first to invite me over for a go at that lovely Aussie gold rock .

Plus I got to enjoy the bonus Barramundi fishing and i can not forget that mudcrab that you let ME eat---- I didnt realize your sacrifice until i tasted it) I was wondering tho if it was some exotic trick you were playing on me..lolol --capicse?😄

By the way, there are no other entities involved with these Fiji kids (except the one lone schoolteacher who handles the money to buy the school supplies for the kids..

I had asked her if I could help this one girl who impressed me at a dental clinic we ran on the north island... when i saw how inexpensive it was to help her, we added another----- and now we are up to 5.

I send the money straight to her and she handles taking them all to the store for school stuff and uniforms. They make a big party out of it.

Sometimes I get soft hearted and send a little extra to the teacher because she does all of the legwork for free.

Once again,

Thanks my friend!

• Like 2

Update:

Here are the latest pictures of the remaining gold...

The 1/2 ounce In number 1 picture just sold!!!!! 

You all are awesome—-about 3.5 ounces left of the good stuff—

Many thanks to all who have participated by getting some gold ....or sharing some kind words..... It all helps!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/zHEVX9iWmdpauL7UA

Sold 50 gms today😋

2 ozs left......------ 69 days till WHEELSUP !!!!!!!!!!🚀🇦🇺

• Similar Content

• By dirtman
      18" Advantage Mono, finds the small and deep ones great coverage comes with coil cover in excellent condition.
      $250.    CALL OR REPLY HERE  
      No texts or data on this phone number calls only  928 303 8474

• By IronDigger
      Found this 19.53 gram lunker years ago...I call it  " snoopy " ..if anyone's interested   send me a message. 

• By PG-Prospecting
      Detech 17X21 DD SEF coil.  Used only a few times, in great condition.  $250
      Im located in Virginia.  

• By goldbugron
      NEW package/price.  The GPX-4000 comes with an 11" Minelab DD coil, 11" Coil Tek Anti-Interference coil, harness, battery with charger, new Koss UR-30 headphone, and 2 Docs bungee cords. $1100 shipped (USA). I accept PayPal or USPS money order. Call or text Ron. Seven seven five 300-1736.

• By WesD
      Half ounce lot of nuggets sourced from the historic El Dorado and Placer County American River gold belt. Total weight: 15.65 grams $700
    • By goldbugron
      I found these while going through my detecting stuff. They are brand new and I know they fit the GP Extreme. I'm not sure if they work on earlier model Minelab detectors. I am asking $25 each shipped (con USA). Contact Ron by text or phone at seven seven five 300-1736.