Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By phrunt
      There is a new show coming to TV called Aussie Metal Detectives.
      And they use Equinoxes 🙂
      Introducing the Aussie Metal Detectives - Leon Deschamps and Shayne Thomson. Two Aussie blokes digging for the greatest treasure of them all, the lost stories of the men and women who built Australia.
      I'll be watching this one!
    • By Steve Herschbach
      XP Metal Detectors - Technology and performance at the heart of your passion. Discover our brand new film! A Patrick Foch video.

• By Smithsgold
      Sniping & Crevicing for Gold Nuggets

Join Prospector's Gary AKA (Two Toe's) and Jeff (Smithsgold) as they embark on another Adventure to find the Mother Lode. Gold Nuggets are there Target and they will work the Bedrock Crevices above and Below the water to find there Treasure. Sniping for Gold underwater is one of my favorite ways to find Gold and sometimes the most rewarding.
      ( SG 013 )
    • By Smithsgold
      Mountain Lake Detecting

Metal Detecting is a great Hobby, teaching the younger generation how to find hidden treasures underground is a great way to spend the day and pass along knowledge . Me and my friend Adrian hunt a Mountain Lake's Beach for hidden Gem's and Treasure's from Hot wheels to Pull tabs see what we uncover on the adventure  
      (SG 014)
    • By idahogold
      Cheers! IG , Pssssst.... I won't Tell if You Don't  
      Amazing amount of Dirt Moved 

• By TAZMAN1972
      Went up to the Plumas National Forest yesterday.  My buddy has a very cool Ford military jeep.  The thing goes anywhere and we needed it to get where we went.  We found 2 small hardrock mines.  Both were collapsed.  One must have been large enough for rail and mine carts because I found a narrow gauge rail spike.  Also found some rock drills/chisels and the sledge hammer head that was used with them hidden under a ledge of a very large boulder.  There was so much ferrous trash that I didn't even turn on the 7000 all day.  I used my Whites GMT and just looked for large ferrous targets and small non-ferrous.  Not sure what the loop is for but it looks hand forges along with what looks like a hand forged door handle?  The curved parts are SQ like a sq nail and they are bent over in opposite directions.  I thought is was a door handle because it has shoulders that look like they were meant to only allow it to be hammered in part way.  Then the two "nails" were bent over like a door nail.  "As dead as a doornail"?  That's my guess.  It was an awesome day, 72 degrees F and sunny, no breakdowns with the jeep and some cool finds!
      Any one else have a guess about the doorhandle or the "loop"?