Chris Gholson Detects Arizona

Great to see that golden grin back out there in front of a camera (so we know he is alive).  Minelab should always be proud of Chris, as back in the early days when Minelab was breaking into the US market his company "AZO" was the prominent business out there sharing Minelab detector knowledge/videos. 

Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kiwijw said:

Of course......a NF Evo coil selling video. What better way to do it.  He would probably sell more NF Evo coils than GPZ 7000's. On another note though, the 14" Zed coil would get into those same places as that 15" Evo coil. Had he been swinging a Zed he may have walked out with 15 nuggets. Now that would have to be a good advert for the Zed.? I don't think the cost of a Zed would be an issue for Chris. Despite family life.

Good luck out there

I am pretty sure Chris has a Zed he is one of the largest Minelab dealers in Arizona and also the North American distributor for NF Coils I believe.  It is debatable if his video is an advert or not, I don't care one way or the other, but what I do know for a fact is that Chris knows how to find gold.

Be safe on that bike of yours those trails look pretty skinny.

• Like 3

Yes by all means don't do a video demonstrating the capabilities of accessories, like coils.   We don't really want to see the amazing performance that innovative products give in actual real life circumstances.  We would rather just be fed hype through print advertising that tell us about how the item performs without anything to back it up.

My personal opinion is, the medium of YouTube, with it's plethora of informative videos, has led us all to  be more informed and educated consumers.

I want to know about new innovative products and I am especially excited to actually see them in use doing what they are advertised to do.

So, bottom line, Carry on Chris!

Doc

• Like 5