Equinox Vs Tarsacci. Does This Equal More Nuggets?

Chuck, respectfully I feel the need to say that your theory does not hold water. Take for instance the cost of a CTX at North of $2000. It's pretty much acknowledged the Equinox gets more depth than the CTX. Are you saying that all the people that bought one of those machines got  screwed? And as my esteemed colleague Klunker has pointed out it only takes one good find to blow your math all to hell. But I do admire you for having the balls to post an alternate theory. Good day to you sir!

• Like 1

Goldbrick 

I’m said nothing about anyone getting screwed. If the seller is happy and the buyer is happy then all is well.

All the math I put down was just what it is and that’s bull sh__.

The thing is the Tar cost 600.00 more than Nox . On that alone the Tar should do better.

You say the Nox gets more depth than the CTX . If that’s what you say I’d say that’s great. Just tell me how the CTX got in this test when it was between the Nox and Tar.

When we go buy a computer within a short time it’s outdated. Could it be the CTX is outdated by the Nox?

Goldbrick by me saying that about the CTX I’ve open a can of worms that I may never get the lid back on .

Goldbrick I wish you the best  and never stop questioning anything I say . I’m a old fart and been detecting for a long time but that don’t always make me right.haha

Chuck 

• Like 1
  • Oh my! 1

Redneck, can you post a link? I can not find this conversation.

Redneck, thanks for the link. I appreciate it. While Daniel recommends using a GPX or TDI in hot soil that is not what I am trying to accomplish. I already own both of those machines and will not run them in many areas due to the amount of trash dug because of their lack of discrimination.

• Like 1

Tarsacci MDT 8000  specifically targeted for wet sand/beach detecting/artifact hunting in bad soil, made by a company specializing in underwater detectors, does not sound like a multiple frequency machine from what I could find: here's a link

http://www.dankowskidetectors.com/discussions/read.php?2,152652

(If I can't  post this link to another forum, please just kill it.)

Sounds like a highly specialized detector designed for a specific niche purpose, interesting . . .

All the best,

Lanny

On 2/16/2019 at 10:03 AM, Lanny said:

(If I can't  post this link to another forum, please just kill it.)

This is not one of "those" forums. The goal here is to inform, not paranoia about people defecting to other forums. Post links at will - please - to relevant subjects. A significant amount of my time is spent chasing down and editing posts to provide the links people are not making themselves.

Tarsacci added to the Detector Database....

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

This is not one of "those" forums. The goal here is to inform, not paranoia about people defecting to other forums. Post links at will - please - to relevant subjects. A significant amount of my time is spent chasing down and editing posts to provide the links people are not making themselves.

Thanks for the clarification Steve, much appreciated, as is your open mind to links provided for informational purposes only.

You do a wonderful job of running a fine, welcoming forum.

All the best,

Lanny

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...