Odd Beach Finds From MX & Not Just A Variety Of $$.

As some of you know, I head south each winter with a few clients and have some sun in the fun, with a few stiff drinks to kill any bacteria on my ice.  I always take a detector and sometimes even test a few for manufactures (like I did last year with the TDI Beach Hunter).  Anyway, I seem to find interesting metal objects in my scoop and on occasion they are still moving (that is for another story).  So here are a few photos of finds and laughs.

1st pic of at least 10 different countries and some of their coins.  Some of them I know others I'll need to look up in a book some day.

2nd is a waterproof Fugi camera.  I took the card out and guess what was on it?  Now here is a weird twist.  There was video footage of me metal detecting.  They actually filmed me.

3rd is a gold plated miniature brass shovel.  Now I know there are some serious gold diggers walking those beaches, but now they seem to wear a shovel?  I guess that should make it easy for the old guy to figure out their intent?

4th is an interesting piece.  I thought it was an aluminum dog whistle but blowing on it numerous times has not produced a peep yet?  Maybe one of those secret silent ones?  My other thought was some kind of mini magnifier, but each time I look through I can't see anything.  Sure does have an odd smell though.

5th.  Is a Samsung phone.  I've found a few throughout the years and you better have a serious scoop to reach them as sometimes the detector will go near 2 feet deep.  I realize it is not a ring, but I also know a Rolex watch could be down there too.

I'll be posting some of the jewelry later on as I am still getting caught up with customer emails and phone calls to get them detectors.

Until next post, enjoy and if you know any info of my finds, please chime in.

BeachA.JPG

BeachB.JPG

BeachC.JPG

BeachD.JPG

BeachE.JPG

• Like 9