Treasure Magazine Ended

We know are heard that Lost Treasure magazine is no more. Well I just got Western & Eastern Treasure Magazine off the news stand and it was the March issue. What I didn’t know it’s the last printed copy we’ll see . It will be offered a digital copy and I’ll post that below. The picture is the front cover of the March issue and like said the last .

Chuck 

0B5D8120-378C-42FB-9992-34315AAEF87F.jpeg

57C0DD60-B7B3-4CCF-8300-483ECDA86AD1.jpeg

• Sad 1

This makes economic sense. Hardcopy books and magazines are giving way to digital formats everywhere. In fact "paperwork" of all forms are going digital in just about all facets of life. As the announcement states, by going digital subscription costs are reduced, formats enlarged, and the magazine can financially survive. I sell treasure hunting related hardcopy books on eBay, and the other day someone asked me "do people still buy printed books?" . My answer was, "Yeah, but not like they used to..."

I was with Lost Treasure from day one and with True Treasure before that . I too was in about two months of two years and I didn’t get the last issue .

I myself just like the book in hand and willing to pay but what I want and what I get is another story.

Chuck 

I had went bye in the past at Grove Ok.where their office was I know until the end  For a number of years the printing had moved to the west coast . The times I did drop by the office I only found one guy there .

if for any reason they would start up again I’d be willing to put my money for another two years.

Chuck 

18 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

I myself just like the book in hand and willing to pay but what I want and what I get is another story.

Chuck 

Hi Chuck,

I'm with you on this issue of hard copy and digital magazines or books. I have 3 digital magazine subscriptions and hardly ever find the time to read any of them. I have to have the time (or make the time) to read just the stuff I'm interested in, where-as my printed copies sit on the coffee table and if I have 5 or 10 minutes I can pick it up read an article or two and put it back down. Eventually I can end up reading cover to cover. The digitals just sit on my hard drive and take up space and I very rarely find the time to read one cover to cover. Kind of a shame but I do understand the economics of it.

Mike

• Like 1

Mike T

This new digital magazine may be the way of the future but I think I don’t care to cross over . I’m like you in I go back to the hard copy in hand and read one article then lay it aside.

I’ve been giving away all my old Treasure magazine away but I know I don’t remember every story and I could just read them again.

I’ve got enough Treasure stories in my mind that I’ve accumulated over the fifty years detecting to last me to the end.ha

Chuck