1st Swing Of My 800 In 2019

Dig It

That sounds like a great idea, Dig it. I’m headed for Reno Monday but let us know if coffee or brew is on the horizon before then. Grizz12 as well. I’m in Sterling but work in Kenai so anywhere in between is good.

• Like 2

Hello Filmalaska, gonna meet up with Grizz12 at Whistle Hill, I'll send a PM..... 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Dig It said:

Chase Goldman, your finds look like we were detecting next to each other, except you get the nod you had a pendant of some sort..

I know, when I saw your post and pics it was like deja vu except with you being 4400 miles to the northeast from my Chesapeake Bay beach location.  The 1g 14k gold pendant made chopping through the  frozen "wet" sand with my scoop a worthwhile misadventure.  First finds of note with the big coil.  Great coverage without sacrificing the ability to zero in on some micro targets.  It was fun.

• Like 2

Dig It,  You and Chase are certainly men of men in my book.  Heck my 1st water hunt for 2019 was a little warmer.  Me and MX enjoy each others company at least once each winter. 

You guys pics... does remind me of an early April hunt to Lake Tahoe I did one Spring.  I'll post it some time to not take away from your original post.

Thanks for sharing.

• Like 4