1st Swing Of My 800 In 2019

Dig It

Nice hunt. 

Just had a look at where you are on Google - no wonder there is plenty of snow and ice  ?

Never have those conditions in our part of the world.

Best of luck in your search for the ring  ?

• Like 1

You deserve whatever you find and probably some sort of bonus for the conditions. That is not for sissy's where you are...

• Like 2

Good to know I'm not alone down here on the Peninsula. I've never detected and after spending the last few months researching I decided to get the nox 800, how do you like it?

• Like 1

I’m down the road in Sterling. I think I’m going to head for Cooper Landing tomorrow for a little walking/detecting as well. Before the temps dive down on Thursday.

F8B003C2-0518-45D5-928B-A9A040729054.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Filmalaska said:

I’m down the road in Sterling. I think I’m going to head for Cooper Landing tomorrow for a little walking/detecting as well. Before the temps dive down on Thursday.

F8B003C2-0518-45D5-928B-A9A040729054.jpeg

I'm up for some training if you don't mind a tag-along

• Like 1

Hey there Grizz12,

I’m taking an old friend out for a ride tomorrow and a look around. But I’d be happy to get out with you another day. Really hoping the snow will thin out a bit with some warmer weather (yea right). I’ll let you know when I get out next.

Morgan

Thanks guys, when you have a chance to get out when winters approx. 6 freaking months long you take that day !!!

Phrunt, I think you would really enjoy a trip to Alaska, nothing like detecting ground that's new and has that yellow stuff !!

Chase Goldman, your finds look like we were detecting next to each other, except you get the nod you had a pendant of some sort..

Grizz12 & Filmalaska, snowing now not much expected, but temps tomorrow could be warm enough to clear new snow enough to detect I normally take a drive dwn. to beach just after noon, if nothing else we could do a meet & greet type thing & talk about detecting..... Haha !!!  Always up to hear what others have to say about the NOX...….

• Like 2