Sign in to follow this  
GB_Amateur

SOLD! Somebody Got A Good Buy

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Minelab-GPZ-7000-All-Terrain-Gold-Metal-Detector-/333060197749?_trksid=p2047675.m43663.l10137&nordt=true&rt=nc&orig_cvip=true

I don't know if the Z7000 has been counterfeited.  Always a concern for Minelab gold detectors.

This was only a 3 day sale, which probably contributed to the low sale price.  I noticed this lot a couple hours before the close and could have posted here then, but I have a dilemma when it comes to posting auction info (not so with buy-it-now lots).  Suppose a forum member already knows about the item and has either already bid or plans to bid.  Is it fair to him/her for me to generate competition (and thus a higher cost)?

It had a buy it now of $2000? (See the last photo in the set). Does not pass my too good to be true test but that’s just me. Maybe somebody got the buy of the century but I feel like they are welcome to it.

• Like 4

I seen one recently on craigslist in Spokane Wa. listed used for $1999.00 ,  there was also a gpx 5000 listed for $950.00  . I assume they both sold because neither one is listed now.

I am pretty sure there are no GPZ 7000 fakes yet, at least I've never seen one.  The GPX 5000 seems the common fake on the market at the moment.

Different seller, same pictures, same description word for word.  Sounds like a scam.  At least on the original posted auction.

• Like 1

Total scam, anytime someone trys to circumvent eBay's payment system as shown in Steve's post you should run.

• Like 3

That GPZ was re listed for awhile today (2/12) along with what looked like an espresso machine by the same seller in Fort Collins CO. I doubt that. I think someone highjacked an actual Ebay members ID and is trying to scam people. The GPZ and Espresso machine have been removed again, probably by Ebay due to the poorly written special contact instructions which are a big Ebay no, no.

Jeff

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this