Nice Unexpected Nugget

Went out relic hunting with a buddy today. The spot I picked ,the grass was about 3 feet high,making it a pain to swing. We didnt find anything of interest,and by noon he had to leave. I havent swung in a month,and this was my f19's maiden voyage,so I wasnt done. I decided to try a spot nearby that Ive been eyeballing. On the side of the hill,I got a smooth signal,and popped out what I thought was lead...untill I saw some golden glitter! Popped that sucker In my mouth to clean it,lol. I know its average for alot of you guys,but its huge for me,haha. Ray

post-70-0-88371400-1428710738_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

That's a nice nugget no matter who you are! 

What do you think about the F19? I'm thinking about picking one up too.

Thanks guys! Jasong,only have about 6 hours on it,lol. But I have had a gb pro since they came out...and its basically the same detector. I was told the f19 was deeper,but so far seems same..except it has variable tone break which is a plus for me. Does seem a little more solid/heavier than the gb pro.

There are people saying the F19 has quicker separation in thick trash but I doubt there is any significant difference between the Gold Bug Pro and F19 from a nugget detecting perspective. I like the extra features though and if they ever come out with a black and gold version I may get one.

That is one nice nugget Ray! Anytime the scale is measuring in pennyweights I am a very happy guy myself.

• Like 1