Rods

SOLD! Minelab GPX 4500 Pulsed Induction

Hmmm, you pulled the ad without responding to my perceived and possibly incorrect issues. Maybe I offended you and if so I am sorry but if that is too much for you to bear it’s ok by me. I am taking the lack of response as confirmation and pushing the ban button. Assuming at this point you are a scammer I have to say your guys command of English and your ability to mirror conversations is getting pretty sophisticated. Good to know... Thanks!

• Like 7

Not that I would have purchased this machine Steve but THANKS for keeping an eye out for these type of things.

Zap, Pow!!  The Forum Warden strikes again 😁

• Haha 1

On 2/12/2019 at 9:11 AM, Rods said:

no longer available.

Looks like the detector and "Rods" are both "no longer available"..........:ph34r:

My BS/scam detector was screaming like a GPX on a manhole cover.

Tony

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Similar Content

• By GB_Amateur
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/Minelab-GPZ-7000-All-Terrain-Gold-Metal-Detector-/333060197749?_trksid=p2047675.m43663.l10137&nordt=true&rt=nc&orig_cvip=true
      I don't know if the Z7000 has been counterfeited.  Always a concern for Minelab gold detectors.
      This was only a 3 day sale, which probably contributed to the low sale price.  I noticed this lot a couple hours before the close and could have posted here then, but I have a dilemma when it comes to posting auction info (not so with buy-it-now lots).  Suppose a forum member already knows about the item and has either already bid or plans to bid.  Is it fair to him/her for me to generate competition (and thus a higher cost)?