Rods

SOLD! Minelab GPX 4500 Pulsed Induction

I'm still hoping Moe is OK, although at this point I guess I'd rather he be a scammer than lost out in the cold somewhere, likely dead.  It's a real puzzle what happened there, he didn't seem to be the type and there was no need for there to be a scam for such low value gear.  It just doesn't make sense.  😞

I have an extremely good nose for scams. You would not believe the things people have tried to pull over on me in over 35 years in retail. There is something not right about that whole Moe thing but if the people involved won't contact the authorities in Bethel to figure it out then there is nothing more I can do there.

I agree you shouldn't have to babysit the service. Perhaps people can do their exchange with PayPal and use the PP protection. The transactions should not be your responsibility. Overall you got a good crowd here. 

I use Paypal as do most. But some people insist on Family & Friends, which removes all protections. The ads are just ads - people have to use whatever payment methods make them comfortable. me, PayPal verified address only or postal money orders. Bank certified checks are completely worthless. Perfect counterfeits exist of these and personal checks. Thieves avoid postal money orders as a rule because of the severe federal penalties and they have extra layers of protection including a verification service.

• Similar Content

• By Trent King
      Hi all,
      I usually just send my gold straight to the refiners as I got tired of doing individual photos/ads for eBay.  It is a pity to just melt them all up so decided to post some on here for a week to see how they go, if no one wants them no worries, I  will just send them off next week to the refiner.
      All of it is available for $50g Australian, which is about $36g US, plus postage.  Can do PayPal if needed.  Currently have about 80g, will probably have another 60g by the time I send to the refiner next week.  The button is from the ugly species in Nurse Paul’s Oz thread.
      Send me a message if interested.