Headed For The Land Down Under

mn90403

3 minutes ago, vanursepaul said:

Holy moly that article is taking all the fun out of it.....

i just wanna go swing a coil, sit under a tree , and sip water while listening to a Kookaburra talking to me....

haha  You don't have a rental there!

I think that article makes it easier for ME to sit and sip and even drive without fear of paying too much for insurance while I'm there.  ?

It shows me how to get a good rate and not to double it just to feel 'safe' by a tactic at the checkout counter.

4 minutes ago, mn90403 said:

haha  You don't have a rental there!

I think that article makes it easier for ME to sit and sip and even drive without fear of paying too much for insurance while I'm there.  ?

Quit worrying about money and enjoy spending some there---

the Aussies need the cash,,,, be a sport....and relax....enjoy,,,,and find some dam gold!!!!

Try not to focus on how much it costs or you wont be happy while youre there-IMO

( i just come back home and try to make some more to take back to my Aussie blokes! next year!! hahahaha)

• Haha 2

Is Hertz an Australian company?  I'm settled on the car insurance stuff now.  As you say, on to the gold part.

So Paul, are you going to get a Coiltek for the SDC?

i dont think so--- i just use the sdc for pinpointing ---once i find it with the 5000 and a 16 inch round NF Advantage --or the 17x13 Evo-

-im taking a Detech 15 too this year and a 12 inch Evo just for fun---

(and it always drives the Taskmaster crazy when i am fkn around with stuff like that...lol)

I havent seen a Coilteck coil for it yet anyway----where are they?

2 minutes ago, phrunt said:

Hertz is American...

The Hertz Corporation, a subsidiary of Hertz Global Holdings Inc., is an American car rental company based in Estero, Florida that operates 9,700 international corporate and franchisee locations

Going to Australia is not as scary as it seems, they have power, internet, hospitals, roads, houses and KFC!

Sure some kids ride Kangaroo's to school and people avoid going near creeks so they don't get eaten by crocodiles, but you can buy kangaroo and crocodile meat at the supermarket, bit of payback for the crocs!

Phrunt:

Have you forgotten, I'm older now with a wife and kid.  I have some ASSets to protect even in my folly!  haha

Mitchel

6 minutes ago, vanursepaul said:

i dont think so--- i just use the sdc for pinpointing ---once i find it with the 5000 and a 16 inch round NF Advantage --or the 17x13 Evo-

-im taking a Detech 15 too this year and a 12 inch Evo just for fun---

(and it always drives the Taskmaster crazy when i am fkn around with stuff like that...lol)

I havent seen a Coilteck coil for it yet anyway----where are they?

See the new coils thread but the end says:

So in short we have thought long and hard about this set up and certainly spent a lot of effort creating the right shaft attachment. Of course no one is forcing anyone to buy the coils and if you think they are not for you then this is perfectly fine. Coiltek is all about providing more options for the Minelab Detectors as this is what we do and I for one am excited to see these coils get out into the market and start to provide the user with more coverage, more depth, more opportunity and hopefully more gold!

Trevor.

I used EuRopcar for some reasons .You can also rent downtown melbourne maybe cheaper.

RR