Headed For The Land Down Under

mn90403

Nah, Prunt your right, only XXXX in QLD, Au is all in Tasmania where Convict Paul is heading...……..

• Haha 1

Having grown up in QLD and consumed my fair share of XXXX I can honestly say that along with VB and Melbourne Bitter, it is the worst tasting beer I've ever had. Whereas Tasmania produces some of the better beers - Boags and Cascade.

Hi Mitchel ,

If you want to go for a day let me no i will take you or meet you somewhere on the Hwy if your heading to the Bendigo area.

Rod

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SteelPhase said:

Having grown up in QLD and consumed my fair share of XXXX I can honestly say that along with VB and Melbourne Bitter, it is the worst tasting beer I've ever had

Not wrong there SP. My late mate Jim Stewart used to consume vast quantities of VB. They don't call it "Green Death" for nothing - - -

Coopers Premium my favourite atm. Sorry Mitch, off topic. I'm easily sidetracked by the mere mention of beer - - :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

if one was a beer connoisseur,  which obviously no one is on here, one would know that XXXX is only to be consumed at 1-3 degrees C.

Any warmer than that and it will taste like all the beer east of Kalgoorlie and south of Clermont.... Nasty, mexican swamp water....?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

If we ever get to meet Paul, I am confident I could change your mind. I think you may have spent too much time in Aussie 'redneck' country.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Reg Wilson said:

If we ever get to meet Paul, I am confident I could change your mind. I think you may have spent too much time in Aussie 'redneck' country.

That  makes perfect sense to me since I am considered a redneck from the hills of Tennessee... now I know why I enjoy the "finer " things of Aussie life in WA and FNQ!!!!

haahahahaaha.........

• Haha 3

Ok, I'm feeling the upcoming event on the horizon.  I've checked the weather for the month of May.  It will be 60-65 for a high and around 50 for a low.  We'll see but that is how I'll pack my bags!

https://www.accuweather.com/en/au/melbourne/26216/may-weather/26216?monyr=5/1/2019 

You're gonna have a great time. Take copious notes and pics. I am happily jealous.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1