Headed For The Land Down Under

mn90403

Quit reading and fn around,,,,get it arse to the caravan park and don’t post anything else unless it’s a nugget!!!!

Only half joking....no I’m not ..get serious like you do on the beach at SM.... get in a groove and do it 

Don’t take any more advice after tonight 

Get your nose to it and relax it will beep when you swing over it ? 

Good luck!!!

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, mn90403 said:

Reg,

I left my bag at your place with the ferrite ring.  I could come by tomorrow on my way to Wedderburn!

Forget the bag, your waisting time... you don’t need the ring....

you need set up at the caravan park and your coil on the ground!

ASAP

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, vanursepaul said:

Forget the bag, your waistline  time... you don’t need the ring....

you need set up at the caravan park and your coil on the ground!

ASAP

I'm at a caravan park ... close to where the 20 oz nugget was found!  I also have a gold map.  X marks the spot.  I can't ignore that just to do my own research now can I?

This has been my schedule this week.

Monday - Wedderburn

Tuesday - Kingower

Wednesday - Whipstick

4 hours ago, Northeast said:

Will this create EMI issues over the next few days?  Geomagnetic storms doesn’t sound great. 

https://amp.9news.com.au/article/28ce231e-5e21-40e5-b2a8-5d4fa1e0fc24

Very interesting, we were all complaining about the EMI yesterday, didn’t know about this thing.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, mn90403 said:

This has been my schedule this week.

Monday - Wedderburn

Tuesday - Kingower

Wednesday - Whipstick

Holy crap, you're all over the place. You have to decide if you are prospecting or sight seeing. You'll need at least a couple of days in each of those spots just to get your head around what is going on. Spend the first part of the day looking around and trying to understand the ground and what is going on. Then in the afternoon go for a swing and get the excitement out of your blood. Then the following day, slow down and concentrate on working the area properly. Gold has had millions of years to learn how to hide from us. Cant expect to find it in one day.

Ok lecture over - looks like your having fun though. If I didn't have so many backorders to get through before the weekend, I'd join you (and maybe hobble you a little to slow you down lol). Good luck for todays adventure and I do hope you get on to some yellow.

regards Pat

• Like 4