Can honestly say I haven't found one of these before LOL.  I was out getting a little more time on the F75 LTD2 looking for an old 1800's fairgrounds.  Wasn't getting targets in this area until I came across this.  I swung across the end of it when I found it.  I thought it was another horse shoe.  It was completely intact and about 7' long until my dumbass started digging it up.  Thought it was just a piece of sheetmetal, pried up on it and snapped about 10" off one end.  I know it's not worth anything but I think it's a cool find.  I have tons of axe heads etc., now I have a saw LOL.  The wife just loves these old rusted treasures I haul home....REALLY :-)

Kenny

post-99-0-26911100-1428805110_thumb.jpg

I have found a hand saw but that is way over the top!

Thanks guys.  I think it's  a pretty cool score :-)  Different than most of the other Junk....err...treasures I find LOL.

Bado1...I haven't nailed down the fairgrounds yet but I'm sneaking up on it.  Running out of places for it not too be....

Kenny

Nice Saw. I once found an entire saw still in an enormous old stump. The old stump was nearly completely broken down, just a pile of wood pulp moss and lichen. I was on my way out of an area and had met the skunk that day when to my surprise i see a piece of saw sticking out of the old stump mass. As I grabed it i could tell it was bigger then i thought. I was stoked and also brought it home to my wife.

Good luck on finding the ol Fairgrounds

AjR