groundscanner

First Finds With The New Orx

Here is a photo of this weeks finds with the new ORX (two trips).  Includes one "taco" 2 piece eagle button.

Thanks for looking.

MT

First ORX finds.jpg

• Like 6

Congratulations. 

Looks like it’s working for ya!!

• Like 1

Nice XP are amazing machines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RR

• Like 1

Thanks guys!

• Like 1

Nice ones.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tnsharpshooter said:

Nice ones.

Thanks!

Thanks for looking!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By wltdwiz
      took my new xp orx with 9 x 5 elliptical coil  out for a walk yesterday in the northern az goldfields
      heres 2 from a heavily worked area with the orx
      this dog will hunt
      quiet smooth & ez to ground balance
      the small 1 is under 10th of a gram
      the orx gets it done i like it

• By Kickindirt
      A friend and I spent a couple days swinging around a couple junk filled ghost towns. I am very familiar with the Xp deus. I had also brought with the new to me Xp ORX. I spent my time swinging both the deus/ORX with the 9 Hf, 9x5Hf and my LF 11x13 coils. I found some good stuff and was really able to put the new ORX to work. I kept the ORX equipped with the 9x5hf coil. Deus with 9Hf coil. Also have my 11x13 on a straight shaft to easily switch to that. These site have been hit hard over the last few years by me and a ton of other people and have seen 3 to 4 large group hunts. Heres a few pics

• By WesD
      I found these two guys in the Motherload country.   Our Kicker is a suspender type clip, maybe for a horse 😁
      and Headlight is a button.  Any of the relic experts here dare to date them?
      Thanks

• By kac
      Not sure the age on this one. Once I washed it up with some baking soda and toothbrush to get the dirt off it has some nice detail still. My cell phone didn't take a very good pick, the front is shiny brass, could be plated but not sure.

• By DeltaDigger
      Groundscanner and I detected today in a site that has been detected for years with numerous detectors. These finds were found in about a 3 hour timespan. We probably need to go back again. 😁 Looks like this machine makes the old sites new again.

• By kac
      Puttering around in the park and came across this.